Search results for query: *

1. Asaligat horse keeps disappearing from inventory.

Are you upgrading infantry units into mounted units? 1 horse consumed for 1 unit upgrade
    The disappearing horse problem is probably due to foot warriors in your party “borrowing” the horse during overland map transport.
    Now as Leader of my tribe I object to this, as I operate by preference as a solo player and frequently shift from horse to foot to improve my Athletics skill.
    So TaleWorld designers make it possible at the very top of the party inventory a section for “The BOSSES Stuff” which cannot be filtched by the hoi poli in my employ.
    It should be “good to be King”, so “make it so”.
    By the way I enjoy your game a lot...
  2. Trading and making a profit.

I have a question about trading. When I'm selling to a town/city/caravan how do I know what the good deals are? I have the Whole Seller perk and prices show up as green, yellow, and red on both sides of the trade window. Does green on my side mean I should sell that product to them? And yellow/red mean that I shouldn't? What if some of their products are green? Do I buy those? And avoid buying red/yellow?

Also, is it better to sell to caravans and buy from towns like I've been told? Or do I just buy and sell the green stuff regardless of where I'm at?

I haven't been able to get a good answer to this question yet and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Your confusion is justified, to remedy it Calabria is in need of some new economists.

Bannerlord 2 needs to overhaul the Trade page,; the problem is the word “Value”. This
    Term is used in both the Right Hand (RH) and LH columns. It is an established bad practice in general to have two column in a spread sheet with the same name. It depicts a structural problem namely that the subject matter is not understood.
    Yup ...Confusion reigns .... & that’s the current Trading page.

The business logic of both the RH and left hand panels data are as irrational they are irritating; someone need to put on their business hat

The point of Trading is to make a Profit.

Profit is when you SELL something for more than you bought it for.

The price you buy something for is the “COST” price. if you sell it for a higher price than your cost price then you make the profit you desire.

The trading page would be wonderful if;

1) the RH term “Value” was dropped and read “Sell Price.” ... = the fixed price the location wants for its goods
    2) the Party LH “Value” term was dropped and read “Cost Price”.
    .... = the cost of the item your Party pays to iwn the item.
    This COST price is fixed.

If we adopt “Sell Price” and “Cost Price”
    then each column needs some further adjustments.

3) The LH selling price algorithm is insane and needs to be changed.
    This as buying more of some items in a Town causes the cost of those items to increase!!!

Since when does buying MORE of an item a) raise the cost of the item.
    b) and apply the higher cost to the whole consignment.
    In healthy economies bulk buying means a discount.... not punishment.

What needs to happen is if one buys more units from one town with a staggered pricing policy then the incremental cost price of the total purchase goes down.

4) As a result the RH Cost Price column should reflect the lower AVERAGE cost price paid per piece on the total consignment.

Things get simple and perfect fast, if as in real life, an items RH COST price does not change but it remains the same until you sell it.

So for most goods at the point-of-sale moment the RH Sell Price and LH Cost price are, as in real life trades the same number.

So please keep the RH entry fixed and the COST price fixed on purchases.

Now later on and elsewhere when wants to see if selling will yield a profit from the Party inventory we just check a Towns fixed RH “Selling price “ against Ones own “Cost price”.

If the LH price is lower than the RH ... your in the money and the Trade is profitable.

It would be great to show the Total of the transaction amount and its profit in the lower middle of the page.

The top right amount should, as now, always reflect Total Cash.

To make life even sweeter, and even simpler, the RH lock button can now become passive.
    It can be coded to automatically changes color for each line item based on its profitability.
    Grey means same price level in RH & LH columns = no profit or loss.
    Red means Loss ; don’t sell you stuff; you lose.
    Orange = less than 50% profit;
    Yellow = 50-100% profit and
    Green, being ”in the Green” greater than 100% profit .... double your money.

This order is the color sequence in the Rainbow ..... for if you find the end of the Rainbow then there you will find your pot of GOLD
Back
Top Bottom