Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Companion HOLDING, not in any party

Had this problem 3 times now, i managed to dismiss and rerecruit all of them, but they become always unavailable to revolve other issues. seeing as those are the companions i used exclusively for this purpose they became useless.

Stoped playing until the bug is solved, quite game breaking.

Version: 1.2.1
    Installed community-made modifications: A LOT
    Computer Specs
    :
    GPU: Sapphire RX 580
    CPU: R5 1600
    RAM: 16GB 3000hz
    Motherboard: Asrock killer ac
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WD blue m.2 ssd 1tb
  2. In Progress Crashing at loading screen

Solved it, The mod "Buy Patrols" was the culprit, had to delete the folder in order to make the launcher work, simply unmarking it at the mods tab will not do it.
  3. In Progress Crashing at loading screen

Hello, i want you to know we are working hard to solve the issues reported and we are aware of this problem. Meanwhile, you can try the workarounds we have shared earlier. If the problem persists after you have completed the steps, please let us know as suggested so we can fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for the response, i can launch the game from the .exe without a problem, but the game is kind of unplayable without mods at the moment.
  4. In Progress Crashing at loading screen

same, seems a lot of people is having this problem.
  5. Need More Info Application crash

Same, can only run the game through the .exe, but cant use mods this way.
  6. Need More Info Crashing when starting up the game from the Launcher

Same here, opens fine from the .exe but cant load any mods through it.
  7. Resolved Companions lost all perks

How to Reproduce: after only being able to launch the game via the .exe i noticed that all the perks from my companions were gone. Main character unaffected Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.1.0 Installed community-made modifications: Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 v. 1903 GPU: Sapphire...
Back
Top Bottom