Search results for query: *

1. Sword_of_Light

Resolved Rock Monster (main character graphics corruption)

Summary: After the hotpatch on 6/1/21 my character renders as a metallic blob. The error is persistent throughout all views. Successfully verified all files through Steam. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): 3rd person...
  2. Sword_of_Light

Resolved Hunt 7 Mountain Bandits

I hope this isn't working as intended - I have a quest to eliminate 7 bands of mountain bandits. However, on several occasions (not always), when I've found a band with a blue ! just as I'm about to catch them, the quest marker disappears. Killing them at this point does not count towards the...
  3. Sword_of_Light

Resolved Who Are You?

The correct skin for one of my companions isn't showing up when I switch menus. That is to say, this is a screenshot of the correct character in Inventory: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2144347022 but move over to Skills, and she's a different model...
  4. Sword_of_Light

The Main Quest has to go

First playthrough, I enjoyed the Main Quest. It was a nice way to introduce all the factions, give you a tour of the map, and made sure you fought through a few bandit lairs. Nice history lession, good way to show off the work you've done. Fine. Its a pain in the ass now. I know where the...
  5. Sword_of_Light

Resolved Teleport Bug

In short, when leaving a city that has recently been under siege, rather than appearing outside the walls, my warband appears near the formerly besieging army. In other words, it behaves as if I've been a member of that army, and have departed. Specifically, after taking an being awarded...
  6. Sword_of_Light

SP - Quests Marriage & Spies

"What do you mean 'evidence'?! Evidence? He LOST the DUEL! There's all the evidence a TRUE Battainain would need! And now you spurn my marriage proposal? Being a strapping blond Battanian GODDESS isn't GOOD ENOUGH for your high and mightyness? Well, if law and order is so important to you...
  7. Sword_of_Light

In Progress Hole in the Map

There appears to be a hole somewhere in this map - battle_terrain_s (Plain), very close to where you spawn in Custom Battle - where units can get stuck under the terrain: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2090009102 The three horsemen are circling the general area where...
Back
Top Bottom