Search results for query: *

• Users: swally0ne
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. swally0ne

In Progress Party leaders dont place troops into Garisson 1.2.2

Summary: Speaking of companion Party leaders (Clan party leaders of your own clan) they still dont seem to place any troops into garisson. On the ai side a siege with 2000 besiegers placed 35 troops into the castle garisson. I don't see a fix here. But on town sieges things seem about right on...
  2. swally0ne

Ambush Missions - It's a trap!

Ambush missions are a feature to destroy enemy siege engines such as Towers and Rams as there is no way to destroy them before the actually siege battle starts. When you are going for an successful ambush, an attack by the enemy was triggered and the siege begun - until 1.2.0 has been released -...
  3. swally0ne

Resolved Ambush missions not working

Summary:If you go for an ambush mission then there is no outcome. the siege preparation just gets resetted. the sieger is not attacking or any other effect is happening. How to Reproduce: go into an ambush mission Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media...
  4. swally0ne

Modded Mercenary sieges without being at war.

Summary: An aserai mercenary party of 28 is sieging a place of 58 vlandians while the vlandians are at war against no one. i use the twitch bannermen mod which shouldnt affect the issue ticket: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/1173 How to Reproduce: look at savefile Have you used...
  5. swally0ne

In Progress Wrong stats on ending screen

Summary:After ending the game with the hermit some of the showed statistics arent making sense. Here are the ending screens after doing all settlements campaign play time is only 2.21 hours. that's probably the play time of the current session. on the battle statistics it is said i lost 352...
  6. swally0ne

In Progress Troops Siege own Place

Summary: My armies where going for a siege. After i convinced the clan who is having the besieged town under control to join me, the siege was still ungoing. How to Reproduce: Make a siege, convince clan leader of the place to join you kingdom, you get his settlement, but the siege is still...
  7. swally0ne

Combat AI changed in 1.1.4?

Is anyone else having the feeling that the ai on the battlefield improved in 1.1.4? After going into a couple of fights i used to win in the past, i experience overall harder matchups. which isnt bad at all. i like it, but iam curious to know. @Duh_TaleWorlds have you guys touched anything on...
  8. swally0ne

Modded Battle Order system not Working

Summary: When going into a open battlefield fight while there is a siege there is no battle order system enabled and troops get deployed immediatly. How to Reproduce: Play the game. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  9. swally0ne

Resolved Caravan Leaders are not disbanding.

Summary: If you want to disband a caravan, the leader gets stuck on the map and isnt moving. i tried to go around this issue by releasing the companion from the clan. after that, the companion died ("disappeared"). How to Reproduce: create and disband the caravan Have you used cheats and if so...
  10. swally0ne

In Progress Disturbing Shieldwall Issue

Summary: Hey my Friends, today i noticed an Issue with the Shieldwall. As soon as there is one troop dying the whole wall changes it Positioning. That leaves the infantry in a very vulnerable state for a good ammount of time. How to Reproduce: shieldwall against archers Have you used cheats...
  11. swally0ne

Steam Awards: Bannerlord NOT most Innovative Gameplay

Bannerlord didn't got the most Innovative Gameplay Steam Award. It's disappointing to me and I feel sorry for the devs. The M&B franchise is one of a kind. Beside all the issues Bannerlord is having, it's Gameplay of combining so many different genres is truly unique. Unique enough to call it...
  12. swally0ne

In Progress GAME CRASHES WHEN ENTERING KINGDOM MENU - CANNOT PLAY ANYMORE

Summary:As soon as Ortysia is taken by my kingdom and the election should start the game crashes. same happens when i try to enter the Kingdom menu. need quick help/fix/solution if its possible. ticket with savefiles: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/746 How to Reproduce: i uploaded a...
  13. swally0ne

In Progress Party/Clan leaders not placing troop in the garisson causing major issue with army behaviour

Summary: On the player side, Armies and Party leaders dont place troops in the garisson until there is no owner for the settlement being declared. that is causing them to leave settlements unguarded, as votings come in very delayed. after they sieged successfully, the army moves on. after a...
  14. swally0ne

Release on Tuesday, but at which time?

Hey @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds and others, anyone knows at which time the release button will be pressed?
  15. swally0ne

Need More Info Extremely hostile AI while running own Kingdom

Summary: This thread is adressing an issue i see showing up with 1.8.0. some of the things are known mechanics which are doing their part alongside with new mechanics like supporting armies during siege. The ai is constantly bugging with war declarations. throughout 4 different complete...
  16. swally0ne

Temples in Bannerlord?!

I dont know if anybody asked that already, but the 1.7.0 introduced Public Speakers Charm 225 Perk says the following: 10% more effective arena and temple. what are the effects from both of them? I cannot find them anywhere. it's a governor perk so i guess you have to find those buildings in...
  17. swally0ne

Resolved Mercenaries & Vasalls running out of troops

Summary: You see quite often that mercenaries and Vasalls are out of troops and waiting in a village without recruiting. I got some vasalls after creating a kingdom and found out that this is most likely happening because of a lack of money. So now iam running around giving my vasalls money even...
  18. swally0ne

Keep Fights after Sieges - Good Idea, but

i think that keep fights are making you more vulnerable with Permadeath enabled. You can not decide which troops you take into a keep fight. No matter what, your party leaders in the armies and companions in your party are going to participate. that being said, your Vassals and Companions are...
  19. swally0ne

In Progress Game Crashes when i try to kill the last lord remaining.

Summary: I tried to kill every lord on the map to get all the settlements by doing that. Sadly, the game crashes when iam about to execute the last one. i uploaded the crash report (2021-07-30_10.15.07_1899c76e662294c9f33ce510e1889501) and the savefile can be found via upload.taleworlds.com as...
  20. swally0ne

In Progress Shared XP (Giving Hands/Paid in Promise) Issue

Summary: Hey! When you want to share XP by getting rid of all of the items at once by using ctrl+klick or the discard everything arrow, the xp of just one item is going to get shared. This issue appears since the last hotfix. that being said i don't know if this was already mentioned in the...
Back
Top Bottom