Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Crashes in 30 seconds

Hello, can you please share your PC specs and the error message you are having? I am sure it will help the devs to fix the problem. While we are working on the issue you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. If some of the files got corrupted during the download, that might be causing the trouble.
    Win10 I5-8300H 1050ti 16G
    I have the same issue and after verifying files the game still crashes.
  2. In Progress Crashes in 30 seconds

Same situation. Cannot play at all.
  3. In Progress Daily Gold Change Crashes Me

I had a fix for my daily change freeze-problem: I updated the game back to the version 1.0.8. Now my broken savestate and everythink works fine for me. I guess I had the problem since the update e1.1.0.

Remeber: if u play with some mods, maybe the mods are not compatible with the version 1.0.8 like it was for my translation mod. But after i figure that out i play one ingame year without a crash :smile: hope it will help for you guys too. Seems like i will play this version until some further updates

Omg I have to try this. After today's update daily golds change and moving on the map still crash me.
  4. Resolved Game still crash when daily golds change and when voting policies in the kingdom page

My version is e1.1.0 beta and there is no available update now. Game still crash when daily golds change and this is a SERIOUS bug which makes me can not play at all, my saved game can not continue. How to fix it?
Back
Top Bottom