Search results for query: *

1. Mount On Blade

Scrap the "main story"

I voted to remove the story until the game is finished. I like the idea of having a story in M&B but I feel like it's too much of a distraction for the devs. More work should be put into side quests and making them as good as possible.

As someone who sunk way too many hours into M&B since the first game, I never liked how stale quests felt.
    By far the most outdated feeling part of the game are these throwaway quests that ultimately have no impact on how the game plays.
    I know voice actors aren't exactly affordable for TW but even something resembling a hollowed out Fallout New Vegas would be much better than the way M&B has done quests since the start.
  2. Mount On Blade

Dream Patch Notes Beta 1.3

Finally someone compiled a list of things we really need in a patch.

Where do you find "what the devs say" because I'd like to know any words from the horses mouths haha
    Let me tell you a thing about horses mouths...
  3. Mount On Blade

Waiting for 10 years makes it feel only more hurtful.

Where the **** do these threads come from?
  4. Mount On Blade

should there be a cultural variety of armor and weapons in the game?

Please stop. Do you see the map of Calradia? Do you not understand that it's an analogue to Europe? Which part of Europe did the Qing/Ching/Ming/Ting/Bing Empire inhabit? Not a single part.
  5. Mount On Blade

Where to find the Steam "CD-Key" for MB2:Bannerlord to add the Game to my profile?

I don't think its possible right now. Might be possible once the game is fully released, all depending on whether TW adds a CD key function for steam.
  6. Mount On Blade

A reminder to people who get a bit too triggered by the angry/anguished posting by some on here

they are more than aware, mexxico is actively changing stuff and communicating with the community, those complaints are just people whining constantly without any real purpose and in a non constructive way.
    Posting the same goddamn thing over and over criticizing the developers without giving any feedback is just whining not a legitimate complaint

And the tonne of people who think it's helpful to say "Why are they fixing this when ____ isn't even in the game yet?" or "Why isn't this in the game ____? Why are they prioritising ____?"
  7. Mount On Blade

Basic features first, fancier ones and balancing later

I think we actually need more of these threads.

These types of threads are my favourite
  8. Mount On Blade

A response to all the complaining about the recent economy changes

What economy changes? The thing with caravans was just a band aid until they do some major rebalancing. The game is still in early access remember?
  9. Mount On Blade

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Horse Genitalia

For immersion purposes
  10. Mount On Blade

Combat AI is still broken in my game

You're part of the reason why this thread degenerated into people once again arguing like children over early access though

Except you seem to think that weak criticism, seven paragraphs of bullsh*t and butter between your thighs will make Taleworlds operate any better than they currently do. What is the exact point of pointing things out that have been pointed out hundreds of times already?

Do we need yet another thread about Sturgia being weak? Combat AI? The economy? African factions?
    No we don't. All this sh*t needs to be amassed into a single thread in the least likely part of the forum that TW is going check because it is ALL useless.
  11. Mount On Blade

I'm afraid to give people advice at this point.

That just seems silly on your part, to write an in-depth guide on a game that is going to be in EA for 11 months longer and expect it to stay the same.

Like Expecting a guide to work exactly the same as the Expansion set to come out in a year.

There are definitely things about Bannerlord that bother me, but really, writing a guide and expecting it to stay relevant (especially when they have had daily patches) just seems like your own fault.

They've stated numerous times that Devs work in different areas of the game, and don't really intermingle areas of expertise.

The Economy balance has nothing to do with the guy in charge of combat, Lord AI and other stuff I imagine. I don't know what categories they are all separated in, but Mexxxico has said that they are each focused on their own area.

Just means the Economy team is pushing stuff out faster than the others. Doesn't mean it isn't being worked on or looked into.

Why can't people have the same common sense as you
  12. Mount On Blade

This is going well...

If you wanna make threads that degenerate into people arguing about how unfinished this unfinished game is, then I guess it is.
  13. Mount On Blade

Attempting balance in a feature incomplete game is a bad idea.

Ah you got me. One person did said "It feels like it" which I didn't take as "they literally think this is what TW is doing" but rather "this is the impression their actions leave". Still, ya got me there. I was wrong. Someone said it.

Now care to respond to everything else I posted, or did you just cherry pick the one thing you could address?

One example is enough when you and a bunch of other self-entitled people who don't know a thing about game development are clearly in the wrong and backpeddling ever so quickly to tell us, the people who realise they're still working on the game, are wrong instead.

Which part of this is hard for people to understand? The game isn't finished yet, nowhere near. They're doing easy fixes so the current released content is as playable as can be. Clearly people don't understand that because these threads wouldn't keep popping up about how this game isn't finished yet.
  14. Mount On Blade

You need to read threads properly and engage with what people are saying.

Nobody said the Dev's are trying to fix everything at once but you. You're responding to yourself.
    Nobody said they are, or should, give us everything they're working on. It would be ridiculous to assume that, as ridiculous as going into a thread where nobody has and stating it.
    It just feels... unfocused. They're trying to fix everything at once, and it just seems sloppy. They need a coherent plan for features and balance changes, not just winging it in a day based on community responses alone.

Do you need a tissue? There seems to be brain tumour coming out of your nose.
  15. Mount On Blade

You should keep ignoring points and context while telling someone correcting you that they are the ones that are angry. Calm people can argue the points, irrational people cannot. Perhaps English is not your first language. Either way, you acting as if you know how to develop a game properly is a joke. You have no clue what they are working on, why, or what is made that hasnt been implemented yet. You are literally flying blind and making assumptions. .

Finally someone talking sense, god bless you Peter L. Tinkerson
  16. Mount On Blade

Why even have two separate branches of patches for testing if you're not going to properly utilize them?

Because it's early days in early access development, the reason for different branches is for more substantial updates and not the current comparatively minor bug fixes. They're obviously aware of the current state of the game, a thousand threads started by someone whinging about something they're working on is annoying for them, me, Timmy and everyone else who isn't a complete idiot.

TLDR; they're doing their jobs, so be shh
  17. Mount On Blade

The devs aren't trying to fix everything at once. They're pushing out small incremental updates to the public for playtesting, they're not giving us everything they're working on. It would be ridiculous to assume that.

These threads need to stop appearing and people need to have a clue of what game development is like.
Back
Top Bottom