Search results for query: *

• Users: junkerlord
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Disband an army crash

Summary: When I tried to disband an army the game crash. I was playing with several mods, including Calradia expanded, but I tried playing disabling all of them (except the map itself) and the crash continues. I tried waiting for the army to disband itself but the crash also occurs. I tried...
  2. SP - General Make patches optional!

I want to start by stressing out that I already like the game very much, despite the fact of being still an early access and its many issues. Also, I understand that the team is working in improving the game and correcting it continuously, and that this may take a while. However, the developers...
  3. SP - Quests Quest "Meet with Arzagos" crash

Hello, I am having a crash. After advancing in the main story I reach a point where no matter what I do I have a crash. It is just while finishing to talk with Arzagos in the "Meet with Arzagos" quest. I use a bunch of mods so it is probable that one of them is causing the problem. I can not be...
  4. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Nameless child

Hi, During my campaign (currently I am using the beta 1.2) I received the window that opens when one of your child is born, and you have to put him/her a name. In the tooltip of that window it “suggest” a random name for that child which is ok. I had closed that window without putting the child...
  5. Child names

Hi, During my campaign (currently I am using the beta 1.2) I received the window that opens when one of your child is born, and you have to put him/her a name. In the tooltip of that window it “suggest” a random name for that child which is ok. I had closed that window without putting the child...
Back
Top Bottom