Search results for query: *

1. Na Siege Broken after update

So after patch update NA siege match making does not work, we got up to 100 people in que for it specifically last night and it would not start Match for hours. Is this fixed or being looked into 1-3 modes not working is not a great look.
  2. One life mode?

One of the devs mentioned a month or so back that a one life mode was being tested internally and he likes it ? What is going on with this mode is it still coming or scrapped !
  3. New Mercenary contract type that would help AI defend territory (other stuff too)

So new concept maybe to add to mercenary system/faction inner workings how about a guard region contract (hopefully ai could determine where to give it correctly) and player could also issue it to mercenary and lords not attached to an area specifically already. This would make it so you would...
  4. Cataphracts both elite and non elite use imperial lance, not cataphracts Lance , or cataphract mace

So the elite and non elite version of the empire cataphract horses units use imperial Lance and a sword not sure which one but same one. I think if this was changed so at the very least the elite version should use a cataphract Lance and probably the cataphract mace as secondary , maybe non...
  5. Need More Info Pila can be thrown in MP but not SP(due too i think extra ammo code in MP item list but not SP)

Below is extra code from mp item list that is not in SP item list maybe that will help make sp pila throwable. -<CraftedItem is_merchandise="false" culture="Culture.neutral_culture" name="{=v3lIxLvX}Pila" id="mp_pilum_extraammo" multiplayer_item="true" value="999"...
  6. Unique Empire Factions

Not a complaint and would be way down line as of now ,but I would like if the different imperial factions had a bit of individual flavor based on location and theme of faction ( I get they are civil war but doesn’t mean the factions can’t have different troop or at least different auxiliary...
Back
Top Bottom