Search results for query: *

1. Count_Morfetico

Need More Info Game crash in a weird siege situation

Summary: Leading an army, besieged a city with a big advantage on numbers (1250 ~ vs 400~) the enemy sallied out, win the sally battle. Siege continues with 0 enemies. Got a message that the enemy had captured me as their prisoner while the city is now under my kingdom control with the same...
  2. Count_Morfetico

Do you think bannerlord would benefit from a smaller map and less clans?

Ok, so, I normally like to think things in their contextualized complexity... but I've been watching some videos of people playing warband's campaign, and was thinking if one of the problems of Bannerlord is that the map is huge in comparison with warband's and there are SO MANY of them clans...
  3. Count_Morfetico

Two handed sword (item variety)

Ok, so I'm testing 1.9.0. I'm not making a blacksmith character. I want to find a simple two handed sword, but it seems nowhere to be found. Is there a way to get a simple two handed sword without having to craft one? For an early game? Its all the same items over and over again in cities... and...
  4. Count_Morfetico

In Progress [1.7.2] Character Creation Bugs

Summary: In sandbox mode, tried to create a battania female character, set the voice (there was a bug when choosing female types 1 and 2, sometimes I was unable to select voice 2) set the appearance and proceed to the 'markings' chose the one with 3 stripes and set the color. Then I completed...
  5. Count_Morfetico

Dialogues...

Ok, first forgive me if this was already discussed (i did some search but couldn't find much) Dialogues... what is the actual status? What i mean by this is, where would they take the dialogues? how much they will change from now to the actual release? Is there more options to come? Maybe Soon™...
  6. Count_Morfetico

In Progress [Bug] Voice option for female character resets to type "1" after character creation

Summary: So, I created a female character and selected voice type '2', right after, in campaign, the voice is set to type '1'. Tried modifying character ('V' key) and can't change to 2. How to Reproduce: Create a female character and select voice type 2 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 64-bit...
  7. Count_Morfetico

Peace offering - barter too cheap

Summary: When i wasn't affiliated, I started a war by attacking a faction's caravan. Done it repeatedly, just didn't attack any lords. When I try to make peace, in the barter offering i just try any item (i think it was thamaskene steel) and was accepted. How to Reproduce: Make war with a...
Back
Top Bottom