Search results for query: *

• Users: hedition
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Bug: Trade experience bug

So I noticed trade skill is increased by making a profit. When you buy something low and visits a place that sells high, the price turns green indicating a profit. And when you sell items when it is green, the game registers you as making a profit and thus you gain trade exp. However when you...
  2. Iron ore worth more than crude, wrought, sometimes iron and even steel

This does not make sense. Iron ore is worth more than its refined counterparts. In places with high demand the price can match that of iron and even steel. If this is intended, could someone explain the logic?
  3. What does horse weight actually do?

And does anyone knows if the Khuzait racial bonus is working?
  4. Diplomacy in MnB - realistic messenger

In MnB, to seek peace you have to personally seek out the enemy leader and barter for peace. It seems to always work one way (if it even works that is) for I do not remember enemies ever seek peace with me. In TW (some), diplomacy is initiated with an instant strategic interface. It can all...
  5. Option to adopt an heir?

Ever worked too hard in your youth, only to realize you are past your prime for courtship? Invested all your young years into your merchant career and now there is no one to take over the enterprise? Let's have an option to adopt a young lad/lady and groom them into the heir you always wanted!
  6. The encyclopedia needs this QoL addition

A next button to read the next entry in the section. Like next wanderer, next town etc. Like the ones you find in CiV game. I was cycling though the list of wanderers and towns and I realize I needed to click back and select the next item. Which would be not too bad except my last selected and...
Back
Top Bottom