Search results for query: *

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Using Engineers!

I think it would be fantastic to leave my engies in raided villages to help them bounce back faster and get a little love from the town after.
  2. Married or not Filter

Can we get a married or not filter
  3. Better Wonderer Seeds

I'm annoyed with having to keep making a guy over and over until I get a good wanderer seed my last one had no wonderers with any trade skills. Can we get games with a minimum of at least one of each type of wonderer please.
  4. Way Point

Is there we can select a gathering spot that our companions will try to get back to if they have been captured?
  5. Unit Type Counts

Somewhere in the party screen can we get little counters to indicate how many Melee, Ranged, Mounted Melee, Mounted Ranged? Just like a counter so when my army gets big and I have different types all over I can get an idea of rough ratios?
  6. Skills and Weapon Tiers

Can we have colored indicators behind the skills we can choose based on what category they are? Green for governor for example or orange for increased party size? Can we also use colored names or backgrounds for Item quality too? You could literally just use the spectrum from blue to red for...
  7. Nemesis!

I've been playing a lot of shadow of mordor/war and I think that something like the Nemesis system would be a fantastic way to represent the leadership and changing dynamics of each faction.
  8. Invasions!

I think that we have the core Kingdoms we have now but add like 3-5 more and either expand the map more, have a random alternative kingdom for each starting location, have sub factions because of revolutions, or have them invade. The invasion can be random from any boarder or it can invade any...
  9. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Player Castle Patrols

Can we have a slider in the fiefs tab for each castle to dedicate a portion of it's garrison to a patrol of the area? Say I garrisoned 1000 guys and set the patrol to 10%; a npc army of 100 guys would patrol my lands and gain xp and items from looters they beat.
Back
Top Bottom