Search results for query: *

1. Riffraff99

The Story Needs a rewrite.

The story is trash and TW knows it.
  2. Riffraff99

Development will probably go on after the full release.

They will try to sell DLCs, i dont believe they will do anything for this game for free.
  3. Riffraff99

Let's not.

Posting suggestions disguised as bug reports is not a bad idea, but spamming the system is counter-productive, and you'll get moderator warnings.
    I think they could ban you for saying that even if just joking.
    Also, guys at least search before you make a report, it's silly looking at that page of dozens of the same report about siege ladders, yeah they know about it!

The point would be to get finally attention to the important things like content and feature updates.
    Yes ofc spamming was a joke but the concept was ment serius, how many serius and constructive suggestions did we read here, its almost painful how TW is ignoring their best trump card since the enlarged dev studio lost all visions and ideas for this game.
    If we dont react, we will get in the next months alot of fixes, some new clothing stuff and armor and then the release drops and Bannerlord get considered as finished product wich only get maintenance support from TW, thats not what at least i wanted when i bought this mess one year ago.
  4. Riffraff99

Let's not.

It really felt like a good idea, at least to my tired brain.
  5. Riffraff99

Let's not.

I feel like i had a genius (or absolut horrible) idea. Lets spam their bug report system with suggestions until it collapses :iamamoron: What do you think? :unsure:
  6. Riffraff99

Where are the Devs

We are looking more for some information that we do not already know since weeks. Like, which of those features will be in the next update?

I want to know wich features get canceled.
  7. Riffraff99

Game Over

Selamun Aleyküm

I see this game is over.
    I entered the multiplayer game today and all the servers are empty. The maximum has 23 people.

After that, I thought about playing single player. Main game is not at a level to be played anyway. Problems in siege wars still continue, still no reason to enter any city, battles still last 3 minutes, AI still acts like a zombie in war, player economy, spoils of war and endless village looting still unresolved. In the game that forces us to establish a kingdom or become an influential lord, there is nothing we can do but fight after becoming king or lord.

The majority of the mods that brought the game to playable content stopped development ( for instance Freelancer, RTS Camera, Calradia Expanded, Tweaks, etc. ).

When I listen to the developer's interviews broadcasted on some channels, which lasts for hours, nothing is spoken other than sentences such as "may or may not be", "we are working on it", "we cannot give information". It has been 2 years and what is being kept from whom as a state secret? if you're working on another game, really Bannerlord players stopped taking care of you. First of all, you should allocate time and performance to the game you have.

anyway, THANK YOU for starting and leaving such a beautiful game with great potential...

Agreed, next to Arma IMO a big milestone in video games history, RiP M&B *2008 †2020.
  8. Riffraff99

Why are the steam reviews so good?

Thx for all your comments :smile:
  9. Riffraff99

Read the reviews and maybe you'll pick up on why they are positive?
    Believe me, i tryed it.
  10. Riffraff99

So do i understand you correct, you say all the bugs and all the canceled features are ok and doesnt mean anything to the how you called "majority" meanwhile such problems some years ago would have created a big ****storm?

I am the onlyone who thinks that this game series got in 2020 a huge growth on players wich had/have no idea about M&B before at least 2019?
  11. Riffraff99

Because it is a good game :grin:
    With all the bugs and all this canceled features, really?
  12. Riffraff99

Please explain it to me, i just cant understand it. Bannerlord Steam Reviews
  13. Riffraff99

Actually managing villages is there any hope?

I want 2016 BL
    Same, i am getting really angry when i think about what they all promised to us and what we got a decade later.
  14. Riffraff99

How disappointed are you in % about the current state of developement of Bannerlord?

What an absolute biased poll, yes and TROLL FEEDER ..

SHAME ON YOU !! .. :grin:
    Because my poll shows that 96 ppl are more or less disappointed?
    I think its very interessting how much and why these ppl are disappointed.

You are so far the only troll here :party:
  15. Riffraff99

Do you think the world map needs more features - like roads?

Title. I've played bannerlord for a sold 60 hours now, and one thing has stood out to me in this time about the world map:
    • Where are all the roads?
    The Empire fractured into 3 parts, how long did it exist for? (I don't think this is mentioned anywhere in game?) One thing all empires do (not just the Romans) is link up their territory with roads and infrastructure to make defence and trade easier.

From the state of things in-game, I'm assuming the empire existed for quite some time, and thus, should have built highways/roads between its held cities (i.e the cities of the 3 empire factions).

Would anyone else want to see roads added to the world map between imperial cities? (But not in any of the other kingdom's territories as they're all less centralised at the start of the game)
    • This would add a road graphic (obviously) to the map
    • But also provide a small speed buff to armies travelling along roads
      • ("+0.xx travelling on roads")
    • Looters/bandits could also be made to spawn away from roads more, to show that roads are safer, or have special "highway men" groups more rarely spawn on roads.
    • Maybe players/lords could use all of their fat stacks of gold to pay for:
      • Expansion of new roads (in non-imperial areas)
      • Daily maintenance of infrastructure
      • For NPC troops to patrol roads and hunt down looters (to keep caravans safe and boost prosperity etc)
    Does anyone else think roads are missing from the game?
    Or are there any other small map features you'd want to see in addition to/instead of roads?

Edit: formatting.
    +1
    Yes i also dont understand why M&B in general lacks roads.

And payed ship routes for traveling/trading and ofc the ownership of your own ship/boat like in Viking Conquest.
  16. Riffraff99

How disappointed are you in % about the current state of developement of Bannerlord?

I voted 100%, the most i was interessted in got canceled, there is not much interessting left for me in Bannerlord.
  17. Riffraff99

I think its again time to scientifically measure the disappointment of the Bannerlord community :iamamoron:
  18. Riffraff99

LES IS MOREx

Never heard of.
  19. Riffraff99

Why do some people want Bannerlord with Crusader Kings 3 Features/Diplomacy?

That would be utter crap. I and the majority of steam review users are happy with the way the developers are taking Bannerlord. In that it will be a combat-oriented game, not a diplomacy simulator. Of course, there are features that are still needed in the game, and it is not yet finished.
    Like feasts, proper dismemberment, assassinations, being able to make your companions into new lords with their own clans, and some other juicy things.

Imagine being forced to sit through a bunch heavy weight diplomacy just to get to the fight already.

I have played Stellaris, and its biggest downfall is that there is too much build up/diplomacy and so few wars. Who would want that except for a noisy forum minority?

Praise be to getting to the action quickly. Heck, the game is slow enough with all the world map traveling already.

Thoughts? Feelings? No drama, only war.
    Diplomacy was a big wanted feature, like it or like it not.

Edit: I dont think the majority allowed you to speak for them.
Back
Top Bottom