Search results for query: *

• Users: icthulu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fan made seige

Thought you might like to share this on your site like you did the parody video. Really well done cinematics for your game! Mount&Blade 2 Bannerlord Massive 2000 Men Cinematic Siege Battle l Empire vs Battania Ultra Graphics
  2. Please adjust respawn mechanics

The last fief of the Kingdom and this is what they muster... They should be broke and all their armies deserting from starvation, but they constantly get an infusion of 500-1k troops per day. I sat here and watched for a week to see what the AI did. I love your game there is so much good here...
  3. AI Stealing Fiefs

For now I am setting this game aside until some changes are made to the Kingdom leadership AI. The battle combat is a lot of fun, and while I have some complaints about respawn rates for enemy armies, I figure this is something that will come along soon, but the latest couple hours of play have...
  4. Feedback from the front lines

As I help my Kingdom conquer their latest enemy I am coming across issues with trying to make a foothold into new lands. Luckily I stocked up on hundreds of units of multiple foods thinking that once again I would be the only one bringing food to a siege, which is nice for free inf. but seems...
Back
Top Bottom