Search results for query: *

• Users: DanteStorm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DanteStorm

Resolved Epic Game Store - achievements session bug

Summary: achievements in EGS have one hour session bug. After one hour of play, the session expires and the achievements dont work. I need to restart the game. This is common problem, Epic prepared materials for developers...
  2. DanteStorm

Need More Info Epic Game Store - Problem with game

Hello After exiting a game in EGS, it will not start again. The installation folder disappears and Epic Launcher shows that the game is still running. Only relogging into windows helps. Windows 10 Gaming PC Game version is from today
  3. DanteStorm

Epic Game Store - Problem with game

Hello After exiting a game in EGS, it will not start again. The installation folder disappears and Epic Launcher shows that the game is still running. Only relogging into windows helps.
  4. DanteStorm

Resolved Graphic bug after e1.2.0

After patch 1.2.0, a graphic bug appears on the world map two minutes after the start of the game. Anyone have it like that? There were no problems before. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wJR1bQK5tH-DJNZecLpVkGkpCb6L6D7f https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mh8apwFb5ENn05FVl7WPwPZNl3h04WNT...
  5. DanteStorm

SP - Economy Allies and enemies

Is there sense to add allied kingdoms? I would like to make alliances with the kingdoms so that they not only not attack me, but also help in the war with my enemies. What do you think about it?
  6. DanteStorm

SP - UI Quick save screen info

On the left where the chat is, when I press F5 - quick save, there is no notification. I have no idea if the game has been saved or not. There should be a notification that "the game has been saved". In addition, quick save should be done on a separate save file and not on mine.
  7. DanteStorm

Statistics screen

In the previous part of the games you could see the statistics screen for heroes, i.e. the number of killed, number of wounded, days, allies and enemies, etc. I would like the creators to add a separate character card with a summary of statistics from the adventure.
Back
Top Bottom