Search results for query: *

• Users: LOTET
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved mace texture bug

Computer Specs: OS: Win home 10 64bit GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (2gb) GPU Driver Version: 531.41 (latest) CPU: Intel i7-6700HQ 2.6ghz (8 CPUs) RAM: 16 GB Motherboard: GL552VW Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Kingston SSD Hello. I came across a small bug at smithing at the mace section. as you...
  2. Resolved banner texture bug

Summary: pixeled flag How to Reproduce: Accessing Inventory or trade while having equipped the given flag in the screenshots. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): screenshots Computer Specs: OS: Win home 10 64bit GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
  3. Needs help with brigands!

Yoshioki Ouchi I play the v.1.1.1 and I constantly try to do the shepherd with the bandit parties to trap them close to the quest area. I even chased one party from another town so I could end the mission. when the AI destroys a bandit party or they simply get chased away the number that you need to eliminate doesnt go down. (srr for the colour I am not familiar with the forum and couldnt change it to normal xD)

4. In Progress bug with crafted weapons

hello,
    After I reloaded the game my crafted throwing spear got it's stats reseted to the not modified version when I crafted it( if you check the length is lower after the reload in the 2nd image). it is the default version after I go smithy->crafting history-> the crafted javelin->then I just modify the length of the spear head ( the lvl5 one) to max and it increases the length and damage to the first image stats. after the reload it goes back to the default. The problem may exist in because when I pick the crafting history javelin it hasn't saved the spear head length so it may not get saved after I have modified it. I lost one with 149 dmg and that is where I noticed it.
  5. In Progress bug with crafted weapons

Summary: Stat downgraded after reloading the game How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Trade or Inventory screen Media (Screenshots & Video): Yes Computer Specs: OS: Win home 10 64bit GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (2gb) GPU Driver Version: 531.41...
  6. Resolved imperial vigla recruits not getting exp

hello, if I am not mistaken if you hover your mouse over the upgrade unit(the equite) for the vigla unit it states that you need a mount and not a war mount as it requires for the equite to get upgraded to imperial heavy horseman. check with Midlands Palfrey or other horses that are in the same category if they get upgraded. In the video your vigla units get xp from donating armor. you can see the yellow bar fully raised. hope that will solve your problem :smile:
  7. In Progress Can't Marry in 1.10

I agree with saittam. it would be helpful that the marriage request opens up in a new window with the notable that is proposed so you can decide at a later date in your clan section if you accept or not( 1 month maximum I believe would be ideal in case you don't see the pop up and you realize when you get into the clan management).
    or the marriage request could immediately open the clan management with an event section that it would show the marriage proposal and both characters that would take part in it so you can choose if the AI character is suitable and be sure which family member is the one that will be married( in case you have 2 of the same name that is highly unlikely but someone could have the same name plus numbers e.g. steward1,steward2 etc)
  8. Need More Info Bugs encountered so far in beta v1.1.0

ok thank you for your answer. when I encounter another bug I will make a new ticket. I started a new save for the achievements so I will see something eventually. thank you for your time.
  9. In Progress Can't Marry in 1.10

hello
    I faced a similar problem with romancing Ira. Before the final conversation that is needed to purpose if she was around other AI characters or in an army the message she replied (when you click the option to continue the dialogue with the choice that have a percentage) is that she has lost interest and even if you ask for a second chance she denies. while trying to figure a way around this when i found her alone after some hours the dialogue choices proceeded as normal and did manage (after gaining her approval and asking her liege) to marry her.
  10. Need More Info Bugs encountered so far in beta v1.1.0

hello again. i faced a crash inside a town after winning against gang members and after the pop up message to either leave the area or place a companion the game stopped. i uploaded automatically the files.
    2023-02-10_17.19.22_fa4606ac0f2465dd64e7b392ccd923bb
    p.s. for the first message I will provide pictures when I find some time.
  11. Need More Info Bugs encountered so far in beta v1.1.0

Hello I started an ironman mode campaign game with the beta v1.1.0 when it was released for the achievements and I faced several bugs and technical issues. I will write as many as I remember and if I face any news one I will continue posting. Here are some I strongly remember :

a. After 40 something hours with no cheats and mods during a reload I faced a message that said achievements are disabled. with the same save file I have unlocked some already so I don't know what caused the issue and my save became invalid for the achievements (e.g. I have lvl 280+ smithing and achievements blocked at 247 in the Mastery achievement one and 82/100 for the Crowdfunded)

b. During character creation I noticed in the mouth section at the teeth option selector, the 4th and 6th choices are the same, not visible teeth or black ones depending on how you want to describe it. Furthermore some AI characters had black teeth during the game in the dialogue section.

c. In the banner editor I came across a purple black chessboard pattern and something written like missing xtu portrayed on the shield. This happened during editing the banner at max symbol size on the default shield that you are given in the campaign. I found similar patterns while I was changing items quickly in the inventory for the companions and the player avatar. ( I have screenshots for the banner editor in my steam account and I will try to provide them)

d. AI parties still stuck and remain near map(mountain or near the sea) and village edges for years if they are not attacked.

e. More of a question this last one. why there are 2 perks named the same? I refer to Walk it off perk in athletics (the 6th of second line) and one in medicine (the 2nd of the second line)

Hope that I may helped if any of these hasn't been reported. Sorry for any inconveniences I am new to the forum and is the first time I post here. I have been a fan of Mount and blade Warband and purchased Bannerlords from early access.

Regards,
    LOTET

P.S. I tried to upload the images as screenshots with lightshot but it failed. I would appreciate if you could tell me a way so I can provide the screenshots.
  12. Need More Info Bugs encountered so far in beta v1.1.0

Summary: Bugs How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): for some bugs ingame screenshots in steam account Computer Specs: OS: Win10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M GPU Driver Version: 528.24 (24/01/23) CPU: intel core i7-6700HQ...
Back
Top Bottom