Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Graphical Glitch in Battle if Character Detail is set on anything but Very Low

When I am in a battle there is a graphical glitch if my character detail is on anything but very low. A big cluster of polygons is created around my character. He kind of looks like a low res walking bush.... Anyone else have this happen to them?
  2. Resolved Does this game have GPU memory leak problems?

But did you enable the pagefile? those errors sound a lot like pagefile related errors.

After a restart my pagefile updated and it now runs on desired settings very smoothly. Thanks for the help with this.
  3. Resolved Does this game have GPU memory leak problems?

But did you enable the pagefile? those errors sound a lot like pagefile related errors.

Yeah I enabled it again.
  4. Resolved Does this game have GPU memory leak problems?

Well then that's exactly the problem. there are some applications that require your pagefile, even if they seldom use it(doesn't matter if you have 32gb of ram). especially games, turn it back on.
    Edit: by the way, try beta 1.1.0, it has a lot of improvements.

I've tried it for about 45 minutes now. Much more stable then it was for sure. I'm still getting a lot of "d3d device -> createtexture2d failed at rglGPU_device" errors and it saying there aren't enough memory resources available to complete the operation, mostly when i engage someone on the the main map. This is on medium. I'll turn back the settings to very low and wait for some more patches because i don't know if there is anything i can do to prevent these.
  5. Resolved Does this game have GPU memory leak problems?

No it doesn't, did you by chance disable your pagefile?

I did! I was able to get it to load to the campaign map on very high, but i am still experiencing some crashes. I had trouble talking with lords on the map, but switched to high and was able to get it somewhat stable. Hopefully this will be stable enough to play the game. Thank you for the help.
  6. Resolved Does this game have GPU memory leak problems?

I have plenty of VRAM available in the settings when i go to adjust my graphical settings, but when i play on even medium settings i get errors that i am out of memory and the game crashes. I have a 2080TI and i7-8000k.
  7. Need More Info Saves won't load after 1.0.10 patch

i reverted back to the previous patch, then loaded my game, exited out of the game, reverted to the current patch and was able to load my game.
  8. Need More Info Crashes when using high graphics settings

I have a 2080TI and a I7-8000k and the game crashes on high and very high settings. I turned battle size down to 500 as a test. I can play medium with minimal crashing. I have validated steam files and play in safe mode. Does anyone else have issues with playing at higher settings when your...
Back
Top Bottom