Search results for query: *

1. Barath

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Found 2 confusing passages in the new Perk-descriptions:

-Polearm lvl 25 "Pikeman": The Captain-Bonus say "+2% dmge by Cavalry" (the same as the "Cavalry"-perk). Is this correct and do both lvl-25 perks now boost cavalry-Captains? Or shouldnt it rather be "by Infantrie" or "against Cavalry"?
    - Charm lvl 25 "Self Promoter" : Says "(Party Leader) +1 Moral while besieged in the governed settlement". Why does it say "governed" if its a party-leader perk?
  2. Barath

Beduin

the problem isnt cav counters per se, infantry is just beyond useless vs heavy cav. This game isnt a rock paper scissor game, each class needs its own ways to deal with other classes.
    Ok.
    I guess I rly dont understand the multiplayer yet.
    I prbly think too much in the categories of strategie-games were each unit-type has a specific role instead of fps, were everyone with more skill is supposed to be able to beat everyone with less skill.
  3. Barath

Ways to deal with the toxicity

But seriously: As much as I enjoy a fun trashtalk I want a way to avoid it while playing.
  4. Barath

>
    Oh come on. You can do better. Trolling is an art man! Put you back into it.
  5. Barath

Learn English nazi, stop speaking in genocide
    Why do you call me a Nazi? :sad:

Btw, did you know: Not even a year before the start of WW2 in 1938 Boland annected Czechoslovakian territory with the help of the Nazis? It seems the bolish people of that time were the same kind of basterds as the germans and russians of that time - only smaller. And strong basterds eat the weak basterds...

Wikipedia:
    "As Czechoslovakia was being absorbed into the German Reich, Zaolzie, the Czech half of Cieszyn, was annexed by Poland in 1938 following the Munich Agreement and the First Vienna Award. At noon on September 30, Poland gave an ultimatum to the Czechoslovak government. It demanded the immediate evacuation of Czech troops and police from Zaolzie and gave Prague until noon the following day. At 11:45 a.m. on October 1 the Czech foreign ministry called the Polish ambassador in Prague and told him that Poland could have what it wanted. Poland was accused of being an accomplice of Nazi Germany.[87]
    Poland seized land from northern Spisz and northern Orawa, including territories around Suchá Hora and Hladovka, around Javorina, around Leśnica in the Pieniny Mountains, a small territory around Skalité, and some other very small border regions. They officially received the territories on 1 November 1938. Polish military groups began to carry out assimilation of the population. Polish was introduced as the only official language and the Slovak Intelligence were displaced from the territories.[88]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Poland#1938

Just kidding :wink: Peace man, I'm not even German.
    I am Russian.
  6. Barath

>hardly any
    There it is boys, hes admitted there was some.
    ? English isnt my mothers tongue, so I might be wrong, but dosnt "hardly any" mean "none"? Könnten wir uns nicht auf deutsch unterhalten mein herr?
  7. Barath

Reporting you for NAZIsm.
    Nazism? I just wished you a good day in german. Hardly any nazism there. Guten Tag mein Herr.
  8. Barath

Yeah I wish there was an option to avoid scum like you as well.
    See? We would both be happy. Guten Tag.
  9. Barath

Insult them back then, stop being a beta
    No. Its not a sign of strength or dominance to react to scum. I just dont wanna be bothered by such annoyance.
  10. Barath

Honestly, grow up. If you're too scared to play in an online community just close your eyes and hope for the best, otherwise your mentally challenged feelings might get hurt.
    You missundestood.
    I did neither ask for your live-advisery nor a save-place.
    I suggested to the M&B-team to offer us normal people options to avoid the scum and thereby increasing our fun in the game.
    Its about improving the game-experience, not about my "easily hurt feelings".
  11. Barath

Ignore it, mute them, show a little restraint. No matter how much the bawbag chats codswallop, just envisage smacking them over the head with a shovel and move on.

These people feed on a response. I agree, it can sometimes make game play unpleasant, but every community has it's village idiots.
    Yeah, thats how I try to handle it.
    But thats why I suggested a permanent mute for people, so I dont have to manually mute them each match and dont have to turn off team-communication completly.
  12. Barath

I used to love League of Legends, but after playing for 6 years, it changes you. :lol: :lol:
    *dies Top-Lane before level 6* "GUYS WHERE IS MY JUNGLE?!?!?!"
    :grin:
  13. Barath

yeah like people in multiplayer listen or help each others...
    Well, I try to. The toxics certainly dont.

Trash talking will always be a thing.
    Trashtalk can be fun, thats not what I mean.
    I mean toxicity, trolling, racsim and homophobia. And even so some of this is always there, other games manage to keep it to a bare minimum.
    I ve had more of this BS at my first evening of M&B-MP then I have in other games in a whole month!
  14. Barath

Beduin

idk how that would be balance it breaks the game, horses can jump off cliffs aswell or run into spears

people complain that the horses are uncontrollable, but they are fast (same as camel) which is more important in the desert since its wide and open. Realism most of the times doesnt make for fun gameplay. You need to balance lore and gameplay aswell.
    Your right, and I am most cerainly too new to this game to have a real understanding of the balance.
    But lets say it this way: The camel should be not just a different horse-type (similar stats & just different optics) - it would be much more fun if it were somehow a unique thing (imho ofc).
    But isnt everybody saying, that the game balance (especially with Cav) is all over the place? So if balance needs to be changed anyway, making Camels (and ofc SPEARS) stronger anti-cav wouldnt be that much of a problem, would it?
  15. Barath

MP Tutorials etc

The money isn't pooled, you get gold for kills, assists and removed flags and use it to buy the classes. There's a reason to play cheap classes if you wanna save up on a more expensive one or if you just want to play the class for whatever reason.

Thx 4 the quick answer <3

Okay, thats weird. I always took quite expensive classes so far and... Uhm... since I am new to the game I didnt play that well. Never had a shortage on money though. Because of this I feared the money might be reducing my teams morale or smthg.
    Oh well, guess then I'm gonna stay with the expencieve classes till I run dry :grin:

I'll ask more once Questions appear :smile:
  16. Barath

You need to grow a pair
    No I dont. I play this for fun. Playing with homophobic or racist smallminds is no fun to me. I can neither see them as teamMATES, nor as worthy opponents I wanna compete with. So if I dont have a way to avoid these people I will stop playing this game in MP (and not just me). And that will not be my loss, but everybody's who would like a growing playerbase (which is also the sole factor for the game not being dropped by the devs).
    turn off chat, its as easy as that, or ignore it.
    A teamgame without a chat isnt working that well imho...
    Welcome to Mount & Blade.
    ?
    Or any online video game.
    I play alot of different games these days (Corona and stuff gave me alot of free time from work) - and thats definetly not true for every game.
    I think the only other game I remember having such a toxic community was Lol (which is the reason I havent played that one in ages).

Maybe it was just, that on my first day in the game's MP smbdy left open a box with trolls - but if this rly should be the way, the M&B-community usually is, I'll go back to other games for MP.
  17. Barath

Beduin

they are taller which makes it somewhat easier to stab cav
    Yeah, but thats not what I meant "lore"-wise.
    I mean more smthg like horses atomaticly stopping when very close to Camels, like when you stab them with a spear.

Edit: I rly like that kind of realism in games, when it adds to the tactical variety/balance.
  18. Barath

MP Tutorials etc

We asked for an ingame tutorial for quite a while now, but so far you can only rely on youtube videos.
    Oh! Ok, srry.
    But I guess if more people ask for it its more likely to be done :wink:
    Feel free to ask me anything if you want.
    Thx, I will. :smile:
    Here is a first one: How does the "worth" of a class affect Siege-Games? I never ran low on money so far, no matter what class I took. Is the money of the team pooled? Is there a reason to play cheap-classes?
  19. Barath

So, since I am now playing more MP then Campaign I ve stumbled over the first seriously bad thing about this game: The community. It is toxic like wtf. <snip> So smthg like an easy-access report-function or (even better) a permanent-mute/perma-ignore/perma-dont-match-me-with-this would be rly...
  20. Barath

MP Tutorials etc

Hi. Played the first 50 hours just Campaign and only now discovered MP... and boy I LOVE IT! Unfortuantely I feel like a rly big noob for understanding very little of the game-, game-mode- and map-mechanics so far. So imho some way to make these things easier to learn ingame would be rly...
Back
Top Bottom