Search results for query: *

1. BeamDyntOpk

Need More Info Launcher Not Loading and Unable To Initialize Steam API

Summary: Can't play the game How to Reproduce: Launch the game Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Launcher/File Explorer Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (EVGA) GPU Driver Version: 517.48 CPU...
  2. BeamDyntOpk

Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

Summary:Game crashes when loading after launch, unable to pass the loading screen into the main menu. How to Reproduce: Launch the game Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related): First loading screen after launching the game. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  3. BeamDyntOpk

Need More Info Game Crashes After Clicking "Play"

Summary: The game crashes after clicking "Play" on the game launcher, it first attempts to load - I can see the rider moving on the right side and then crashes. I am unable to retrieve the crash data as it just never shows it and just closes everything I attempted clicking on "Continue", with no...
  4. BeamDyntOpk

Vassals/Lords

Please change the way relations work this is just ridiculous that when I leave a kingdom everyone there thinks negative of me, but when they leave me and I decide to execute them for betrayal it seems like there is actual zero punishment. nonetheless, vassals are joining me willingly (having...
  5. BeamDyntOpk

Game crashes on sieges

Every time I try to fight the siege after I set up camp and everything, the game just crashes. Happend 5 times in a row with different cities. This all started since the last patch 1.1.2. Edit: this seems to happen again on 1.1.1 with Varnovapol
  6. BeamDyntOpk

Resolved Game crashing every time I convince Ingalther to join my kingdom

I guess this guy is just too important to Valandia they crash my game everytime I try to make him do the move to Khuzait. Happend 100% of the times.
  7. BeamDyntOpk

Too many loading screens?

Way too many loading screens to be honest, I see no reason for me to have a loading screen when I talk to enemy I want to attack then back again to the world map, then to the actual battle (loading screens should get to a minimum), same thing with tavern, keep, e.c. There are just a lot of them...
Back
Top Bottom