Search results for query: *

• Users: Fixer
  • Order by date
  1. Fixer

Why are some horses in the game grossly deformed?

Game should have an alternative launcher for CAMEL Lords.
  2. Fixer

Ballistae are OP since the somewhat recent re-work

[..]just increase reloading times or decrease accuracy but rn they are literal machine guns[..]
    ^^ seconded.
    I think accuracy isn't the problem: thats sufficiently hard if you have a fast moving target (cav), reload time increase seems to be the best way to go in my opinion.
  3. Fixer

Resolved Character Creation Screen

worksforme
  4. Fixer

It's called MOUNT & Blade for a reason... or is it?

*+1 on the back of a trusted camel!
  5. Fixer

Please increase Ballista reload times (a bit)

The accuracy however...
    Its a freakin *siege* weapon. if u cant hit a tower/ram/etc with a ballista 5/5 you are doing it wrong. even if ur target is almost on the other side of the map.
    if u r talking about ballista vs *ppl* than its very good & proper that its not a 100% accurate. it shouldnt be because its strong enough already
    Sharpshooter realoads way slower than a ball..
  6. Fixer

Please increase Ballista reload times (a bit)

Please increase Ballista reload times (a bit). Its frankly ridiculous that a ballista reloads faster than how an expert archer draws an arrow.
  7. Fixer

MP Bow for Vlandia

I think that would mean more than enough resambles with empire.
  8. Fixer

Don't nerf pls, they are actually fun after rework and if you want them gone you can push them as inf and destroy them yourself, it's pretty quick with a 2h or a pile of rocks nearby.
    just need to increase reload time.
  9. Fixer

MP When you die every weapon you have should be dropped not just the ones your using

[..]And currently even the held weapons despawn instantly sometimes. Not sure if bug or intended - I think bug since this began with the recent bodies not despawning change?
    I think it was introduced as an intentional resource saving measure. Think about full server fights when people are dropping like flies on the battlefield. without some kind of cleanup the field would be cluttered with stuff 10+ layers deep (would be a nightmare to select the stuff you want to actually pick up if it has 1-2 layers above it. think about 6-7+ )
  10. Fixer

Siege Baravenos Encirclement

@NIN3 Thank you for this it looks amazing!
  11. Fixer

@Horked
    1. The problem is that there is a constant flow of incoming BALL handlers who can take over while you only have ~ 30 ish ammo. Even if you would be able to 1(head) shot each time after that you have no option against it. And its a joke that an allmighty BALL reloads even faster than an archers draws an simple arrow.
    2. Hence my suggestion: increase ball reload time to be on par with xbows(?), DMG is ok that is needed to be able to take down small doors & 1shot horses etc.
  12. Fixer

bump: BALLS are OP. Please nerf! Most obvious way would be to increase reload time. Its radiculous how now it is used as a machine gun....
  13. Fixer

Resolved Unwalkable stairs on Ayzar Stronghold

this has been fixed as of 1.6.5! Thank you!
  14. Fixer

Need More Info why

I think his problem is the low fps result. Did u set the frame limiter to 40 for example?
  15. Fixer

Resolved LOGIN FAILED - couldn't receive login result from server

Seems fine to me: from EU region I was able to log in & stay logged in for about a minute without forced logout.
  16. Fixer

I've managed to log in, however havent managed to allocate time to play yet :smile:.
  17. Fixer

Bannerlord & Linux Discussion

chill out, today mp is broken even on windows :smile:.
    you log in & it logs u off.
  18. Fixer

Just want to clarify the scope of this issue: multiplayer is pretty much unversally unavailable.
  19. Fixer

Same problem here.
    Log attached:
    Logging in > instantly logged out..
  20. Fixer

In Progress EU Servers down

@ikKO I'm just a player like you. I have no relation to TW :smile:.
Back
Top Bottom