Search results for query: *

1. leaflent

SP - General Make companions on horse respect group formations.

When you put horse on a companion, your formation 3 (Cavs) will automaticall call as Infantry/footment even if your companion is assigned to formation 1 (Infantry). It's quite disorienting when doing commands because your character now addresses Cavalry as infantry/footman. The only way to...
  2. leaflent

SP - General LOGISTICS ,SUPPLY LINES and WARFARE (how to balance the "snowball" effect)

In reality, it should be very hard to move around without thinking about your logistics first. If it was to be applied here, you would jump from one settlement to another until you reach your destination if you're consuming too much supplies due to huge armies and will still depend on luck whether your next settlement stop over has enough food or what. The game would be a lot more complex.

.. but I like it. +sign
  3. leaflent

SP - General Fog of War around Owned Settlements

Or at least a feature such as "scout logs". Basically bunch of messages that reports unusual enemy movement around your settlements like what it would be in real life. But it would be harder to implement so a fog of war is an easier solution.
  4. leaflent

SP - General JUST THREE THINGS - Night battles, heraldry and notifications.

I agree most notably on notifications. Along with it please include a log of everything that happens in the game for the past "month"? or at least weeks before they disappear. It's hard trying to recall some names you see in the message and then when you come back to campaign screen after a battle, it's lost forever.

Too much notifications might flood us so maybe a notification settings will do wonders as we can personalize which notifications are important to us and what are not.
  5. leaflent

SP - General Please lessen or remove the Vassal relationship penalty for losing a settlement.

The current condition when a vassal of your own kingdom loses a castle is that you will lose 10 relation points which is HUGE considering how hard it is to maintain high relationships with them. Ideally, they should get HUGE relation points too if you give them a castle but as of now it is not...
  6. leaflent

Village management and shop owning

Maybe the shop raw materials is based on the village where it's produced from. Villages that produces cotton probably will supply raw materials to wool weavery or something. Not sure tho, haven't tried it yet as I am consistently being harassed by my neighboring factions.
  7. leaflent

How do you keep your Vassals happy and create a strong kingdom with lots of Vassals?

I just learned a while ago by my own experience that everytime a Vassal loses a castle you lose 10 relation with them, however, granting them one doesn't give them even 1 relation. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but how are you going to keep many lords under your command if you always...
  8. leaflent

My Vassals reputation dropped when I besieged a City?

At first I thought it was because I attacked his friend's town so I reloaded the game prior to attack and attacked something else. This time I made sure it wasn't his friend's castle but still got -39 from -17 just by starting the siege. How can I maintain a good number of vassals if one attempt of expansion, they'll leave right after?
  9. leaflent

My Vassals reputation dropped when I besieged a City?

SO I was trying to maintain a fair amount of reputation for my 1 Vassal to make him stay since I'm planning to expand my empire and I need more man. I wanted to raise his reputation by giving him a town of his own (Ortysia). However just as the siege started, his reputation dropped from -17 to...
Back
Top Bottom