Search results for query: *

1. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Back into my cave I go. Hopefully whatever 1.3 is, it is going to be loaded. Have a good Spring y'all!
  2. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I'll give everyone some advice, leave the forum and game for 6-12 months and come back.
    Then maybe there will be some progress
    But I just did that lol
  3. Teutonic_Tirade

Seriously when is the next update?

Is it a long holiday again coupled with vacation? I seem to recall something like this happening every year.
  4. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I've been away for few months now, how is everyone?
  5. Teutonic_Tirade

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I hope this beta goes live soon. Many mods are waiting that I'm excited to play and test. Hopefully then whatever is fixed here means we can get more weapons and armors for even more unit variety.
  6. Teutonic_Tirade

Any chance of getting emotes for singleplayer? They wouldn't add anything mechanically but would be fun for immersion.
  7. Teutonic_Tirade

Preferably, but this is beta and since there are national holidays after next week Tuesday, it is better to get it out now, get opinions, ideally respond to the most urgent issues that are discovered over the weekend and leave you all with something nice.
    Have a good holiday next week then, this looks like an awesome patch to get testing👍
  8. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.1.4

We demanded that TW pulled their finger out and release the game in whatever state after such a protracted development. The game is out of EA and perfectly playable. The fact that it may lack features/balance that suit your preferences isn’t their problem. TW have been perfectly clear about the limited features they are targeting post-release in their roadmap. Even if these arise in the v1.2.0. version currently under test, I doubt they’ll meet your wish list. I hope they stop listening to you guys and invest their time in fixing some of the outstanding modding issues.
    Where can I see more about this v1.2.0 that is under development?
  9. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.1.3

Could we at least get some news as to what is coming down the pike? Even a "you guys will really like it" would be nice. It has been a while since we've even got fancy new armors, even a small update for unit variety would be welcome.
  10. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.1.2

Pretty sure it is both Easter and Ramadan right now.
  11. Teutonic_Tirade

Suggestion: Lawful executions. Proposed and voted on like policies

Perhaps execution with no penalties for your kingdom, while higher penalties for the executed's kingdom. Meanwhile, those clans you haven't met you don't get in a neutral kingdom have no relation penalties as well.
  12. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved Aserai Full Plated Barding Graphical Bug

As far as I could test it, the issue seems to be fixed.
  13. Teutonic_Tirade

I haven't seen it in a while since full release but I haven't played a character with that high of riding and a fast enough horse in a while. I'll test it out when I can.
  14. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved 1.9.0 Beta 1-2 Troops flee in my party before every battle

Summary: Whenever I start a battle it begins with 1 or 2 troops already gone and fled from the battlefield. This happens in each open field and village battle, I'm not at the point where I could test it in a siege battle. How to Reproduce: After Starting a battle look at the tab screen even...
  15. Teutonic_Tirade

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

I'm also getting a bug where at the start of a battle I always have 1-2 troops that have fled before it even starts.
  16. Teutonic_Tirade

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Do some of the new cloth weapon pieces have clan emblems on them?
  17. Teutonic_Tirade

In Progress 1.6.4 Weirdly Large and Wide distance of helmet openings

It looks like it was patched today in the Beta
  18. Teutonic_Tirade

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Adjusted the algorithm responsible for resizing the helmets to correctly fit the different head shapes, removing the bug that caused helmets to be too large.

Thank you! 😄😄😄
  19. Teutonic_Tirade

Summary: When riding at full speed with high riding skill and a fast enough horse turning causes the face part of the horse's barding to glitch out and float in the air. This occurs on all maps where I can ride my horse. I also play with clothing physics turned off. How to Reproduce: Ride on a...
  20. Teutonic_Tirade

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Any cool new armor pieces coming in the next beta?
Back
Top Bottom