Search results for query: *

1. Resolved new visual Glitch

i was able to resolve the issue by changing from 1.7.0 to 1.7.1 beta, which in turn redownloaded the shader file.
  2. Resolved new visual Glitch

Summary: when i enter any vlandian Tournament, this is the visual glitch I see. How to Reproduce: when I turn up my shader quality to high, every vlandian arena looks like the attached image. this glitch is specific to vlandian arena's only Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if...
  3. Resolved cant find Beta 1.5.10

Summary: Not sure if it's steam or Bannerlord but for some reason, i cant find the option to update to beta 1.5.10 on Steam. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:none Scene Name (if related):none Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU...
  4. Resolved (1.5.9) Can't reorganize party

yup i am having the exact same problem
  5. Resolved Arrow have little to no damage

ive tried the game on both 1.5.7 and 1.5.8. it seems that in the game all the arrows do little to no damage like their damage values have been changes. I am playing the same unmodded.
  6. Resolved NPC & Item Portraits missing e1.5.8

i have the same problem
  7. Resolved game crashing when changing screen resolution

yeah i tried everything, the problem was only solved when I changed from stable 1.5.7 to 1.5.8
  8. Resolved game crashing when changing screen resolution

i just updated the game to 1.5.7 stable with no mods installed. as soon as I try to change the resolution settings, the game crashes
  9. Resolved memory leak issue

ever since I updated my game to 1.5.0, I have had massive lag issues during siege battles in single-player mode. when I play custom battle my FPS is considerably higher. my stats: nvidia RTX 2060 intel I7 9th gen 16 gb of Ram
  10. Resolved [1.3]Crash when entering battle

is there a way to avoid it
  11. Resolved weird crashing occurring at random times

my game has been crashing randomly when i enter combat with anyone
  12. Need More Info Game crashing during first loading screen after 1.1.0 update

Just an update, I have managed to find a fix for me, and it was mod related.

I have a bunch of mods installed manually, and through vortex, the manual ones are because they don't have a vortex download version.

I naturally assumed disabling all mods through the Bannerlord launcher would solve this, but I was wrong, you actually have to disable them via the Vortex launcher as well.

The mod that was causing me this problem was The "Recruiter 1.0.4" mod. After disabling this through vortex, my game worked like normal. If you don't have this installed I am not really sure what to suggest to be honest, but it might be worth checking all mods via vortex launcher if you have any.

Hypoberic your methods work, but for me I had to uninstall vortex and move all my mods out of the modules folder to get mine to start again
  13. Need More Info Application crash

im attempting to try the opt in to the 1.2.0 beta to see if it works
  14. Need More Info Game crashing during first loading screen after 1.1.0 update

i feel you experiencing the same thing
  15. Need More Info Application crash

after the recent update, when i reach the 1st loading screen, the game crash, saying "Application crash the application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem"
  16. Resolved BAD Fps

I've noticed 99% of people with bad frames are using 1060s, 1050s, and often with 8GB RAM, i5 processors.

While we can expect performance to improve and there's definitely plenty of room to optimise, AFAIK the bare minimum spec is 1060.

So you can expect bare minimum performance out of that hardware and forget using a 1050.

Simple fact is, textures cost VRAM to load. A 1050 doesn't have the VRAM to handle it. Lots of moving objects cost processing power to calculate physics (CPU) and then to draw (GPU). An old quad core i5 doesn't have the processing power, a 1050 doesn't have the processing power.

There is also the issue that every game developer lists "minimum" specs which are not really powerful enough to run their game, so they can sell more of them. Look at Ark: Survival Evolved or Shadow of the Tomb Raider's minimum spec and tell me if you think you can actually play the games on that hardware.

Absolutely agree that there needs to be optimisation. But you can't expect much out of a calculator with insufficient speed and memory buffer to perform the tasks. People with lots of RAM and fast silicon aren't having these issues. Runs smooth as butter.
    I have these specs but my laptop suffers as well. the Game is mainly to blame.
    Geforce RTX 2060
    intel Core(tm) i7-9750H cpu @2.60ghz
    16gb Ram
  17. Need More Info Intel processors are underpreforming

cant run siege's past 200 army count
    my specs:
    Geforce RTX 2060
    intel Core(tm) i7-9750H cpu @2.60ghz
    16gb Ram
  18. Need More Info poor performance, high CPU usage, high CPU temp

its, strange because according to the specs to play the game, i should be able to run it perfectly.
  19. Need More Info poor performance, high CPU usage, high CPU temp

while playing the game I could run it and its highest setting for a little bit, but when I entered siege battles, my frame rate drops to less than 20 fps, and my CPU usage rate spikes to 100% on regular field battles, it runs between 44-60 FPS my specs are: Geforce RTX 2060 intel Core(tm)...
Back
Top Bottom