Search results for query: *

1. Main character changing weight during game

I’ve noticed that when I create my pc the weight is “medium” (no mods so no slider visible) but when I’ m in game a lot of armor make him “fat”. So I tried to remove them and surprise my pc was very skinny almost to the bone, very different from the creation weight. Latest Beta
  2. Spearmen and cavalry

I've done a couple of tests both in the campaign and custom battle. My character when is mounted cannot go near spears, every little hit done by them stops my horse and the charge, and this is fine it's also fun, but I've noticed that this not seems to apply to the AI. The AI mounted units can...
  3. Need More Info Beta e1.1.0 some bugs

Summary: Hi, I've joined the beta branch and test it for some time, the performace is a little bit better and more responsive in general. I've noticed few bugs, some are minor graphical but one was gamebreaking. -Almomst all armor have some sort of slider messed up resoulting in overweight npc...
  4. Character creation male receding hairline

I am the only one who has noticed that most of the male hairstyles have a very high, almost receding hairline. Am I missing something? Some forehead slider which might help?
Back
Top Bottom