Search results for query: *

1. Short_n_quick

Need More Info [e.1.7.0 Beta] Kingdom-related communicates display "no longer relevant popup"

Haven't played in a bit, and won't be able to until after half of September. I will let you know as soon as I will know
  2. Short_n_quick

i shouldn't lose reputation with my own faction for executing enemy faction prisoners

Bruh it's medieval times.
    In semi-made-up cultural environment. Setting does not exclude that some things will be different, especially culture, as it forms in weird ways sometimes.
  3. Short_n_quick

i shouldn't lose reputation with my own faction for executing enemy faction prisoners

I have written this somewhere else some time ago, you can think of it as socially unacceptable thing to kill your prisoner, so that way everybody will hate you, regardless if they would do the same or not - as political figure it is appropriate to criticise socially unacceptable actions, even if they happen in your country.

This is the logic I think has place here.
  4. Short_n_quick

Bloc is still on fire - Age of Bannerlords

That is why I always thought that it is more of an engine than a game. Love this guy
  5. Short_n_quick

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

I like it. Seems like they did a lot of ironing on the in-code issues and added a lot of QoL things, which in my opinion is worth it's time (not 3 Months, but I doubt that it is all they worked on since 1.7.1)
  6. Short_n_quick

Patch Notes e1.7.0

I guess that updates are maybe not even for current players, but for potential ones, for those who are waiting until game gets better shape, or something. Also, if I remember correctly, they said that they won't announce new features in dev updates, because of huge pressure from community after they have done so with BTS.
  7. Short_n_quick

In Progress [e1.7.1 beta] Entering prisoner exchange party in a town while having lord prisoners makes relation to rise.

Summary: When I have lords as prisoners, and I enter town, in menu I select "Go to the keep" then "Go to dungeon" and "Donate prisoners", then if I cancel operation, it increases my relation by 24 with owner of the city, while lords are still in my party. How to Reproduce: Load save I uploaded...
  8. Short_n_quick

Why don't any of the factions have unique mechanics?

I guess that balancing kingdoms with uniqueness may be more difficult than it sounds. It's just recently that they reduced snowballing for factions that, as you put it, are virtually the same
  9. Short_n_quick

Why don't any of the factions have unique mechanics?

M&B were always about similar people doing similar things.
  10. Short_n_quick

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

I took 36 looters and they were absent in POW's menu during changing with villager. Sometimes works correctly sometimes not. Right after download 1.7.1
    It happened to me once or twice. Going out and in again helped resolve this, but strange one indeed
  11. Short_n_quick

Need More Info [e.1.7.0 Beta] Kingdom-related communicates display "no longer relevant popup"

Done, I have sent it. Title exactly the same as this thread's.
  12. Short_n_quick

I was not able to find the save file. Could you send it directly to me?
    arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
    Sure, I will send it when I will be in front of computer with BL
  13. Short_n_quick

Summary: In my sandbox game, when I am mercenary and I receive kingdom-related messages such as "Voting to end/stard war" or "Settlement X was granted to Lord Y" it only displays "This message is no longer available", even if I click almost immediately on it. It either means, that window for...
  14. Short_n_quick

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

I am unable to wrap my head around this. So this patch contains refactor of save mechanic. We should load save in 1.7.0 and save it, but what is the purpose of 1.7.1? Is it just a bridge that will translate save format from 1.7.0 version to 1.7.1 and forward? Or is there some other purpose?
  15. Short_n_quick

Resolved [e1.7.0] Camera glitches out when going along the edge of the map near Simira Castle

Summary: When going along the edge of the map between Odokh and Ortongard, going in to the upper lands that are near the map border camera seems to stick in place, having character off center and having weird controls. I would say that it resembles if border for the camera is met earlier than...
  16. Short_n_quick

Whats next after 1.7?

I don't think anybody thought, that this is anywhere close to the end of development. Given that they have quite some time before release implies that there will be many updates coming.
  17. Short_n_quick

Which Army is Attacker?

I think, that if you are the target of the enemy party movement, you will be defender, and if not, you will be attacker. I may be wrong tho, because I don't have any proof for that. You may try targeting some party that is chasing you, and see who you will end up being - attacker or defender.
  18. Short_n_quick

Custom Weapons causes ctd on 1.70

Looks like mod that you are using is just not compatible with current format of XML documents, that hold data about items in game. Please update your mod of you can or disable it otherwise
  19. Short_n_quick

Khuzait bankruptcy problem

For me it's neat, because I like them being poor, as I would anticipate nomads to be. But I can see that it can be annoying if they will collapse on their own in several years
  20. Short_n_quick

Anyone else noticed an increase of crashes in 1.7 while loading sieges

Pff you gotta pump those hours upp rookie. I have 136 hours since 170 came.
    Y U do dis ;_;

I haven't played it yet, making me want play even more
Back
Top Bottom