Search results for query: *

1. [1.7.0] Impossible to separate infantry types now into different formations?

It appears that it is no longer possible to assign unit types into different formations. An effective strategy I used to use was having my shieldless line breakers in a separate group to outflank and envelop infantry once the initial fighting had begun, though now It appears this cannot be done...
  2. Resolved [e1.1.0] Can't test new patch because can't find a match.

This is a beta branch primarily for singleplayer. If you want to play multiplayer either wait for e1.1.0 to leave beta branch, or revert to e1.0.10 which most people are still using.
  3. Mendavillion is OP

I agree, the Heavy Menavlion does over 170 damage for a swing, compared to the heavy two handed axe which only does 150 damage. For its speed and range its ridiculous the amount of damage it does.
  4. 2h units are useless unless archers get nerfed

Just make a shieldwall in front of the 2h units?

you can already do that?
    in the party screen select the unit you want in a different group than click the orange banner with the roman numeral in it.
    (This image is resized so looks horrible, this is no representation of the games graphics)
    yvL93HO.png

You're misunderstanding, in Warband with most mods that had the formations enabled, when you ordered a shieldwall, even if all infantry was in a single group, the highest tier units with shields would move to the front row, and those without shields would move to the back rows.
  5. Major Vlandia Bug: Sharpshooters have no melee weapons

Bump because this is still an issue and a seemingly simple fix.
  6. Major Vlandia Bug: Sharpshooters have no melee weapons

This is nearly gamebreaking for Vlandia as they will not use their shields half the time in a shield wall, and will punch enemies in melee range, making them useless in sieges once enemies breach the walls.
Back
Top Bottom