Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Visual glitch for battanian nobility

Summary: Most Battanian's nobles have a bug now after I've updated the game from 1.0.06 to 1.0.10 they appear as a bush in portrait, battles and conversations. The bug matches the one i found on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MB2Bannerlord/comments/fxha9z Specially that all the lords that...
  2. Improving lord relations

There are a lots off things that must be adjusted / added to the relations system. For example it does not improve when you save a lord from a losing battle as it was in Warband or when you take a town / fortress.

And for adjustments : in my main game my clan was fighting for Sturgia and as soon as the town of lord Olaf is under siege he switches sides moments before my army was ready to break the siege. So now 1 city and 2 fortresses are to the enemy side + one of the larger clans we had.

So naturally, as soon as i catch Olaf i take the traitors head, but surprise no congratulations from my fellow lords, instead all of them are angry at me and i mean very angry (relations -100 with all lords of Sturgia, we are enemies no). Olaf still was there dear friend, he didn't get any personality for switching sides.:xf-mad:
  3. About that 65K plate armor.

The prices still need work. A plate amour is made for a lord, it should be expensive. For example now that i am on day 400+ i have 4.6 mil, but 600 K for armor is a lot, for that money i convinced a big clan to switch sides in a war.?

The crossbows are even more ridiculous priced. I mean are mass produced wepons and are 200 K, really ?
    I remembered that a npc requested 10 crossbows for a quest. My faced almost fall off when i saw the price of one.:xf-eek: Needless to say the crossbows were never delivered :xf-smile:.
Back
Top Bottom