Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Camel Riders Issue

Hi, can you provide screenshots of this bug happening in field battle?

Sorry, lost the save game and can't replicate the effect, maybe it was fixed in newer patches. anyways if I find it again I will tag you.
  2. Resolved Crossed swords icon shown on global map where no battle is happening

I am not sure, but isn't it in place of some battle that you fought? I think after big battles that icon appears over the location
  3. SP - General Worst crossbow in shops requires 20 crossbow skill

Well, if I don't have enough skill to use a crossbow, how can I use one in a tournament? It doesn't make sense. Also, if that is the only way to learn crossbow, then that is just dumb. Back to the original point that there needs to be a crossbow I can use in the world, not just in tournaments. Thanks for the reply though.

I think the game actually does a pretty good job with that at least lorewise, as you cannot go to battles to test weapons. And forces you to go to the training field or to practice fight in Vlandia's Arenas so that you may learn how to use them. I think all bows and crossbows should have at least 10 of skill to be able to take them to battle, since in real liffe if you wanted to learn how to shoot a bow in the midle of a battle you would get wrecked.

But I understand that from a point of view of multiple playtroughs, It can be a bit of a grind (that can be easily overcomed with a few points in character creation.)
  4. SP - General Worst crossbow in shops requires 20 crossbow skill

Just do a few tournaments in Vlandia should be enough to get to 20.
  5. SP - General Siege AI needs to be improved

First of all let me say that I love this game and series in general, and a big thank you for the devs for letting us experience the Game in Early Access and for the amazing support they are giving with updates almost every day. I am sorry to say it like this but the AI for sieges needs to be...
  6. Resolved Bug in Main Quest when trying to create imperial faction.

Just found this bug while trying to create my own kingdom, don't know if it has anything to do with being a vassal to Vladia while advancing the main quest. Game Version: Last Beta Version
  7. Resolved Ram keeps accumulating until it reaches 12GB then crashes

Yup. This is known as "memory leak".
    What is the size you had set for your virtual memory?

32 GB
  8. Resolved Camel Riders Issue

Camel riders are glitching both in the party menu and in battles. The typical model stretching that has already been reported several times. OS:Win 10 Pro X64 CPU: Ryzen 2700 GPU: GTX 1060 6GB (Overclocked) RAM:16GB
  9. Resolved Ram keeps accumulating until it reaches 12GB then crashes

I've noticed that after doing some battles the ram does not unload and in fact keeps accumulating but only crashes when I go to battle after reaching the 12 GB "limit" in the campaign map you can still play and talk to people. OS:Win 10 Pro X64 CPU: Ryzen 2700 GPU: GTX 1060 6GB RAM:16GB
  10. Need More Info Black boxes around unites in army after updating to beta branche 1.2.0

There was a similar thread a few days ago,
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tic-black-squares-covering-the-screen.409957/

I used to get the same problem but in differents colors

and

It seems the fix is deactivating screen space reflections. If you don't want to do that usually if you switch to first person and dismount the problem will disappear .
  11. Headphones or Surround

I just started using dolby a couple of weeks ago and it's recommended to disable any 7.1 or 5.1 option on your headset.
    ''The in-game audio settings are completely separate from your Xbox's audio settings. The in-game settings manage the mix and compression of the in-game audio, which has been preset by the devs for the best mix for specific use cases. It has nothing to do with how the audio is actually processed on the system level, which is what Dolby Atmos for Headphones and the other Xbox system settings change. ''
    Best result that I found, so I think headphones is best
    Thanks.
  12. Need More Info Lord called Wrong Unit

When Selecting cavalry most of the times your lord will say footmen or infantry instead of the right name. It also Happens with horse archers but to a lesser degree.
  13. Resolved Headphones or Surround?

What are the right audio settings to use for surround headphones?
  14. Headphones or Surround?

Should I choose Surround in the Audio Config to use with Dolby Atmos for windows? Or do I use Headphones?
  15. Headphones or Surround

Should I choose Surround in the Audio Config to use with Dolby Atmos? Or do I use Headphones?
  16. The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass

Yes,If the soldiers are dense,Weapons will get stuck。

Shield wall and square and circle It's useless now, Soldiers can't fight back, They will only be slaughtered!

q6_YKvMU8hPLMawwYz8nbm6tTaUDD36XzID4Wt6ZUW6TpV4l0xClJkMLSZYhYuOc8RmWCcxNq-PE7o0ajqVbH9VdVLDTGjbOVA-qL-6V-b7j2jLcIkVsFpOAvjU9AdJaFunCqaDBWVrQJhMuuA70JPoROdyKj5YXywNtLQSc7RbHb1mjidYA5eqM1tnnCCMT50wqpDpdRz_Zdsc6t63CjR4LAeAE2KJQQJGINvkkCmfyatMdnoyYK7iZzuVoPrHlT_BrS_-FqegIiAxIkZ6faELy22Bddakd8GvW7H5mZfZOlMnjr2Wu-gAkfXR5q7IeCsKYq6mf-lfjzXp_hEjJKAmLDeN-HWsXWim0yLah8bu0oBayNVe4HVXUS_FBd2Jge-mSFEHsOaxBS2HRXuUcqatD0L-hnV4BuqkI5I9vbs5xH5uo9R6562joTJ0uSrR7CxE_8JOEO58RAq8XkxkfpVCNBMQFp2RnPnYM5aQqlKTGl2QVkDpv94aPu9bDmTReBLMiWx2F4_DcB0xOZepwQ5Ybxy-VS3mmhvYXoXcaKe6jRDBuG-PKxWaWBOuiPdPIcImQyH2vZYHuzylwwgh0Z3a4CTYy7Cj8bygp2Kb7g9BKnKJHiR_snwTRXKAHQX6MI6aLwP3G2kN5dEqRUEF9q7daGR3T5txwUdzY2wammH7rI6rSpGgnXD8dqt48=w1024-h736-no
    I have noticed, as a footman focusing on two handeded weapons, melees are nearly impossible as your constantly getting stuck on your own units. Directly before the swing animation is a slight pull back, if there’s anyone behind you you’ll get stuck. Unless you flank around the outside of your formations, landing blows in the mess is difficult- not to mention sieges which are nearly impossible with one handed weapons let alone a two handed.

I would also note that in siege towers and gates unless you are leading your troops in front you can only attack up or down since side attacks are eitheir blocked by allies or by the walls of the gate or siege tower
  17. Need More Info Very rare, but problematic black squares covering the screen.

Before disabling Screen Space Reflections this was the last time it occurred to me, after the video in the map the yellow overlay continued to appear and after i disabled S.S.R. the overlay disappeared.
    This experience was very strange since it was first the yellow overlay then normal and then the "black boxes" over everything, but this time it was different normally they only would cover the units but now they also extended to the terrain.

18. Need More Info Very rare, but problematic black squares covering the screen.

Fantastic Dark Assassin. Now i dont know exactly why its not showing me anything about your Ryzen CPU or other system devices such as mouse/monitor/chipsets etc, it may be because you are using some sort of virtual monitor software/enumerator. No matter, if you go into your device manager, right click your AMD CPU and look at the driver details, you can post it here (if its within a year you dont need to).

Whilst i have you here, maybe its because i'm old so i'm not that savvy with uber-new software, but i cant seem to find much info on "Eshare virtual software" apart from some hits about viruses and the driver details dont make any sense to me. To put that out of our mind, i'd recommend a quick scan by malwarbytes free version. Its the best non-intrusive anti-virus out there for free.

Also, what sound device do you use to play Bannerlord (i.e. which device appears in the options/audio in the game)? Headphones/speakers? The Realtek drivers are up to date but the others are a few years out of date.
    There is a link in the DXdiag.txt (https://gofile.io/?c=wnwgIP) with the full DxDiag the forum has a limit of 40000 characters so i had to delete some parts.
    The Eshare is a connection to my smart tv media library
    I use headphones for in-game audio and the CPU drivers are uptaded.
    After disabling Screen Space Reflections the problem seems to go away but since it's very random it's not certain that it can be used. The original poster of this thread seems to have an I7-9700k so it may not be a problem with the CPU.
Back
Top Bottom