Search results for query: *

1. In Progress crashing while moving around the map

This seems to be fixed for me as of the 1.0.10 patch today.
  2. In Progress Siege still crashing after hotfix 1.05 , 1.06 and 1.07

3. Resolved Crash when entering siege

4. Resolved Crash when entering siege

Still crashing during a siege 1.0.9. Also still can't give fiefs to my lords. Crashes when voting.

Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oiwolz2gi9qzaj8/Save.rar?dl=0
  5. In Progress e1.0.1 - Game crashes after commencing siege

Still crashing. Everyone is crashing anywhere between preparing siege phase to the looting screen phase.
  6. Resolved Crash when entering siege

The last patch (e1.0.:cool: went up at 09:40 pm last night, and this patch fixed the siege problems. If you're still having an issue, could you share your save files?
    The patch went out at 2:36 pm EST April 8th and has made problems worse. Can’t even get in the game now. Sieges were even more broken afterwards where people can’t even get past the siege prep or make it to the walls.
    Edit: will send a save file later. At work. Hopefully the patch today will fix it
  7. In Progress crashing while moving around the map

i can move on the map for about 2 min and then game will freeze and crash. its two days of this i do not want to start over please help.
    Same here. Been having all sorts of different issues that make me unable to siege places and go to certain towns, and now I can't even walk around the map. Haven't been able to play the game since last night.
  8. Resolved Main quest broken after faction is wiped out

Sturgians were wiped out before i was able to talk to their leader.
    I can´t finish the main quest, because the sturgian leader (Raganvad) can´t be located.
    The encyclopedia says he is in a certain city (Varnovapol), but i can´t find him there.
    He isn´t there, because even with activated indicators (left alt) his name isn´t displayed - not in the town, the keep or the dungeon.

Typically if someone is said to be at a location but cannot be found, it is because they are wounded, or recruiting men. I would wait a couple days ingame and then try unless you have already done this. I've had problems finding the Western Empire leader for some time as it said he was at Zeonica. Had to wait about a week ingame to find him.
  9. Need More Info Crash when voting on fief ownership

even if I revert back to previous patches it still occurs. I went as far back as e1.0.5
    For me was working on 1.05 and 1.06 but Ive been having a lot of problems with crashes at Epicrotea. I can't even go to the castle anymore without crashing
  10. Need More Info Crash when voting on fief ownership

Exact same problem. Started on 1.07 and still happening on 1.08. Would love for a fix.
  11. In Progress Siege still crashing after hotfix 1.05 , 1.06 and 1.07

With 1.08, I can't even make it into the siege battle anymore. I build a siege camp and crash every time at Epicrotea.
  12. Resolved Multiple Game Crashes (Fief Decision and Epicrotea/Siege Crash)

As the title says, having multiple reoccurring crashes that are game breaking. Cannot make a decision to give land (Literally crashed 4 times this morning (2 on 1.07 and 2 on 1.08) and Epicrotea is literally not touchable anymore. If I even try to interact with Epicrotea I simply crash. First...
  13. Resolved Crash when entering siege

Same. Still crashes every time at the end of the siege at Epicrotea or Ortysia.
  14. In Progress Crash Early On In Siege Battle

Hi, this issue is fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?
    Mine has been crashing for days at the end of the Siege at Epicrotea. I've managed to recreate the crash 4-5 times. Doesn't happen at almost any other settlement (Except Ortysia). Would love for this to be fixed, been a problem since the 5th.
  15. Need More Info Game Crashes accepting loot after the Siege is Over at Epicrotea

Still crashing. Would love for a fix so I could actually continue my game.
  16. Resolved Game crashes after taking city

Same problem. Im having the issue in Epicrotea. Everytime I click done at the loot screen it crashes.
  17. Need More Info Game Crashes accepting loot after the Siege is Over at Epicrotea

I've been able to reproduce this 4 times specifically at Epicrotea, I defeat (350+ soldiers) the defenders and every time it crashes when I click done at the item loot screen. Canceling and clicking Done both reproduce the result. I can still get siege and complete other castles/settlements but...
Back
Top Bottom