Search results for query: *

1. Velken

Adding new settlements without modifying sandbox module

Just an addendum (but we already reached this conclusion on discord, mostly for other readers): if you put your code from Prefbab settlement xml into sandbox's main_map xscene, it works, so the TL;DR of the issue is: the game isn't loading the xml on the prefabs folder
  2. Velken

Module Help - Prefabs

I am making a module to be used as template to add new towns/settlements/villages/castles (calling it GodBox), but I can't get the game to load my prefabs at Everything else I already have working, the prefab is just adding the code to main map xscene (i based on StoryMode's code) If I add the...
  3. Velken

Resolved "Profit will be marked" doesn't work between sessions

Summary: "Profit will be marked" doesn't work between sessions How to Reproduce: Buy item, save game, load save, profit no longer marked on item. Version: e1.1.0-beta Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro GPU: GTX1050Ti CPU: i7-7700HQ RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Acer Nitro 5 an515-51 Storage Device...
  4. Velken

Resolved [solved on 1.0.8] Game Crashes after paying for peace and enemy faction declaring war immediately after

Summary: Game Crash when AI declaring war right after paying for peace. How to Reproduce: Pay for peace, AI declares war again as soon as you leave dialogue and walk. Version: e1.0.6 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro GPU: GTX1050Ti CPU: i7-7700HQ RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Acer Nitro 5...
  5. Velken

Resolved High Ping

I have 100MB/s internet and live in South America, the closest Server is North America and i get 300ms, can we please get a server down here too?
Back
Top Bottom