Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Quest fails immediately after enemy starts raiding village

But the context is about that whether it makes sense or not for the quest to be cancelled at the start of the raid when you still have time to save the village and quest giver because of that, i
    You can do that if you start war with the faction that is raiding...
    As you can see in the video, I'm at war with Khuzait. Yes, I can save the village, but the point of this thread was that the quest fails as soon as the enemy starts raiding the village.
  2. Resolved Quest fails immediately after enemy starts raiding village

Yes, I see point in that, but you could still save the village by interrupting the raid.
  3. Resolved Quest fails immediately after enemy starts raiding village

Summary: I start a quest, and immediately after enemy lord starts raiding village, it fails. How to Reproduce: Video Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Syratos Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage...
  4. Resolved Defenders trying to melee through walls

Summary: Defenders trying to melee through the holes in the walls How to Reproduce: Watch video Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Epinosa Castle Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: 1070 Strix 8GB GPU Driver Version: 497.29 CPU: 5800X...
  5. In Progress Archers not shooting when stacked together

Summary: Archers wont shoot when they are stacked together. How to Reproduce: Check video 0:35 Have you used cheats and if so which: NO Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 1070 Strix OC GPU Driver Version: 497.09 CPU: Ryzen 5800x RAM...
  6. In Progress Baltahkand "hole" on the wall

Hey, heres the video, hope it helps.

Hope its okey if I post here another think I found - seam between textures
  7. In Progress Baltahkand "hole" on the wall

Hello, i will forward the issue to the devs but can you please record a video of the incident and send it to me so we can better understand the issue?
    Hey, heres the video, hope it helps.
  8. In Progress Baltahkand "hole" on the wall

Summary: When units or the player runs on it, you sink in it and then bounce. Gets really annoying and makes you feel like you gonna fall through the map. How to Reproduce: Just walk or stand on it Have you used cheats and if so which: NO Scene Name (if related): Baltakhand Media (Screenshots &...
  9. Need More Info Lords not healing wounded.

Aserai lords are not healing wounded soldiers. I'm on 380 day right now, from the start I kept attention that Aserai is not expanding at all. Reason to that is that Lords of Aserai are not healing their wounded. 5 lords are sitting in the city of Qasira and do nothing. Every party has only one...
Back
Top Bottom