Search results for query: *

1. Ironsun

what is Hot fix ? new release

Then you should also be able to see that it hasn't been pushed to public yet.
  2. Ironsun

Did You Know that the Main Quest Can 'Time Out'? I think this should be changed.

Yeah I know, just hope the more we talk about it the higher the chance the dev pay attention. I don't want to resort to mods either.
    I hear you. I think it has been mentioned somewhere that we are going to get a (native) sandbox gamemode further down the line. So I'm looking forward to the time when that happens. For now I just kinda ignore the main story or roll with it, it's a hassle, sure, but I rather not install half baked mods that break from patch to patch and in some cases bork my saves.
  3. Ironsun

? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Congrats on getting this pinned, amazing work you're doing!
  4. Ironsun

Patch notes distribution policy

Personally I believe there should be a stickied, and locked thread where devs can post updates of any kind. Patch notes, statements of intent, ideas they wish to implement but might not, etc. Whatever they would normally feel like communicating. Because right now you see Mexxico post quite a bit, but it all happens scattered in random threads, often 10 pages deep, and 99% of the time you'll never get to read it.
    +1
  5. Ironsun

Did You Know that the Main Quest Can 'Time Out'? I think this should be changed.

I though that I might be ok with that concept, but now that I am at that point I realize that not only do I not like being forced into that decision by time pressure but I think it really goes against the concept of strategy which is to wait for the right moment to strike! I want to decide when that moment has come for me not some deadline that is disconnected from where I am at in the game. I am fine with them wanting to introduce a main quest, but setting a time limit for decisions is a really bad idea the more I think on it for RP and realistic immersion sake.
    I hope they will hear the complaints and at least make it optional. I still think its an awesome game and I want it to succeed.
    Preaching to the choir friend. The main quest needs to be either changed or be optional i.e. sandbox mode (native, I know there are mods but meh).
  6. Ironsun

Where's the patch, TW.

The patch is out. Looks like Callum edited his patch thread for that update. I can't tell whats new though.
    Here you go.
  7. Ironsun

Where's the patch, TW.

A patch might be coming today.
    There's movement on steamdb, so it's a possibility.
  8. Ironsun

Where's the patch, TW.

And that is your opinion. Care to provide the all powerful life lesson handbook that quotes this "fact." I disagree.
    If a fact how the real world works is an opinion - so be it. No point in carrying this forward.
  9. Ironsun

Where's the patch, TW.

Care to prove that? It's biologically improbable Nothing is impossible, but it can have a nearly infinite amount of improbability.
    That is not how it works, you make a statement, you're the one who needs to provide evidence that is contrary to the norm if such exists. Countering something with "care to prove" that does not an argument make.
  10. Ironsun

Where's the patch, TW.

I'm on the verge of doing that, when my real life things start moving again I'll probably even lack time for the game, currently out of a job but that might change rather sooner than later... Once that happens I'll likely delete BL from my mind and it may take months before I remember the game exists (that's like my norm, I'm always shifting focus)
    Sorry to butt in like that but I think that's a healthy approach. I do that from time to time myself and it's like a breeze of fresh air to return to a game after sometime had passed.
  11. Ironsun

Where's the patch, TW.

I'd also be incorrect if I said it's "impossible" for you to live forever. Wanna take bets though?
    Again, irrelevant. Also it makes zero sense since it is, in fact, biologically impossible for me to live forever.
  12. Ironsun

Where's the patch, TW.

Wow 7 whole games. that only leaves a few thousand that never got finished.

Also from the VERY link you posted..
    Irrelevant, you clearly stated that EA is never over, evidence shows otherwise.
  13. Ironsun

Where's the patch, TW.

The thing about EA games.... is EA is never over. They never finish the things. At best they'll remember to remove the EA tag when it stops selling.
    That's just not true, I'm not sure if you're spreading misinformation of purpose or just don't know any better.
    Here's a list of a few successful EA games that not only had been in EA for quite some time but also were released (just to name a few).
    Here are few more click. (list is tad outdated but that should suffice to make my point)
  14. Ironsun

I was trying to figure out how the whole inheritance idea works if there is a timer on conquest. Now as I understand it the initial character has ten years to decide which path to choose, after that there is no limit and it could be one or possibly more of your kids to finish the job of conquering all the map whichever way you decided to go, resurrect the empire or start your own kingdom. It makes sort of sense except no choice given to your child to go another route. Does that sound about right?
    Yeah indeed it does, at least to me.
  15. Ironsun

How to Play as the Sturgia [Video]

Bloody brilliant, good stuff mate!
  16. Ironsun

Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Hey folks, we just released another hotfix:
    • Live
      • Fixed an issue that caused getting stuck in conversation after a barter.
      • Fixed a crash that occurred when there were no opponent anti-imperial kingdoms left during the initialization of the conspiracy phase of the main storyline.
    • Beta
      • all fixes mentioned above
      • Fixed a rare crash in asset loading system.
      • At least 25 days of truce time after peace.
      • Making peace cost was increased by 50% (if there is a payment).
      • Breaking into a besieged fortification costs (lost men) were reduced by 25%.
      • Kingdoms which have lots of recent enemies want to make peace more to reduce their number of enemies. Similarly, they do not easily declare new wars when they already have 1-2 wars.
      • Sometimes peace was declared right after a war declaration. This should be much more rare now.
      • If one faction lost its strength in a big battle, several kingdoms were declaring war on that faction within a short period of time. This was improved a bit. War/peace declarations do not only use current strength but also potential strength.
      • The militia number formulas were changed and they were increased by 50%.
    Great!
  17. Ironsun

Raiding is not viable due to massive relations penalty

the problem is that the AI is immune to those effects, so it's Warband all over again (the bad part of Warband, that is)
    Yeah I figured what he was saying few comments into our conversation. I think AI should suffer the same penalties really.
    Speaking of rep, I think we definitely need to get rep from clearing those pesky bandits around villages (outside hideouts I mean), quests are too few and far apart usually so recruiting noble units (looking at you Sturgia!) can be a pain in the butt.
  18. Ironsun

Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

Description from Steam Bannerlord site about EA:

Early Access Game
    Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
    Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

As You can see there's info it may lack content etc.
    Waste of time friend, you can link and re-link this each and every time, it will either be ignored or skewed to support peoples narrative.
Back
Top Bottom