Search results for query: *

1. Does the Bannerlord map make sense, when compared to that of Warband?

Sure, the new map looks better, but did they need to move the cities around that much?

Probably needed by game design. It's maybe sad for the timeline, but I hate when timeline limits things. Using a new world could be a better solution.

I call it the "game order problem", timeline and technologies don't go in the same ways... So prequel has better graphism, more possibilities and should use it, but we already made the "future"... So incoherences will rise.

And with another world name (like Raldacia), there is no more problem. So, I really think that using a new world could be a better solution. Hope you understand my point. :smile:
  2. Does battle participation matter?

From my experiences, the only usefull auto resolve is vs looters (not kill men and give more exp).
    I play every other fight. Again bandits, sea raiders, etc... I play with a shield like a bait to avoid loosing peoples. Again kingdoms and clans, I use tactics and fight around my peoples. And if I can, I kill the bad guy leaders! And easy win!

But less exp for my units, but less dead peoples and sometime great battles.
    I don't see any change (maybe to little) for renown and influence.
  3. Battle calculation is broken

I can confirm that auto resolve looters is better since they never kill soldiers (never see it).
    But.... fighting with them, sometime they kill one or two men. So I auto resolve looters every time.

Again other target, it's never good. Some fight should be loose because enemies outnumbers my peoples. In auto resolve, it's a big defeat (without many enemies loose).
    Play it and use tactics, it's possible to win. I win a 500 again 600 because mounted units don't perform in forest. Auto resolve was loosing, loosing and loosing. I play it and destroyed them...

Whileplaying it, you can shut down the leader and it's really good.
    And if you should go down, takes a lot of bad guys with you.
    All this thing isn't possible in auto resolve.
  4. Does the Bannerlord map make sense, when compared to that of Warband?

Don't mind it.
    The old map was too simple. We don't need to keep it forever. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom