Search results for query: *

• Users: RPGArcher
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Better Bandits

right now they're a little bland, some things I think could improve them: 1) let them combine forces. when two parties are near each other they have a chance to merge. maybe the chance is based on bandit types (sea raiders and mountain bandits are unlikely to get along for example) 2) let them...
  2. SP - General craftable armor

this has to be in the works right? might need to change "smithing" to "crafting", and consolidate some of the perks. being able to turn linen and leather into light armor would be a welcome way to gain smithing points that doesn't involve mountains of hardwood Bows, arrows,shields, and...
  3. SP - General skill gain difficulty option

I know some people *love* a game that takes hundreds of hours to get anywhere. your character building a long-running career of accomplishments. here are some things I like: trying out new character builds trying out new mods joining different factions what do all of these have in common...
  4. SP - General Charcoal and smithing

I am trying to raise smithing. I have basically crashed the world supply of hardwood. I have gone back and forth between the areas that produce hardwood, even in villages that produce it the price is up to 40. in cities that aren't linked to a hardwood village the price is up to 80+. I think...
  5. SP - General More Dynamic wanderers

I *love* the idea of procedurally generated companions, but the current system feels somewhat lacking. The key issues I've seen with it are that the wanderers all feel too samey, and that none are actually good at the things you'd really like companions for (engineering, tactics, medicine...
Back
Top Bottom