Search results for query: *

1. Sadistic Sweety

Need More Info Recording Resolution BUGGED (Nvidia)

I just tried that, loading up Native thing...and it turns my Instant Replay OFF. I turned it back ON, restarted Native.exe again and it again went OFF.

:sad:

I don't know why or how it worked earlier today though. Got any other alternative to Shadowplay that does work?
  2. Sadistic Sweety

NVM, spoke too soon, back to the original issue. Tried everything all over, even ccleaner lol, nope, Instant Replay keeps forcing itself off, no matter what setting. It turns off for the launcher and stays off even while in game.
  3. Sadistic Sweety

So it worked today.

Probably not related, but since no one from the team is saying anything, it's just a guess, but I did run ccleaner and clear cache and registry error stuff...that's all I did before I played today and I could record just fine now?

EDIT: It did allow me to force nvidia Instant Replay back ON - so still dunno if it's the launcher..nvidia..the game..our systems..
  4. Sadistic Sweety

So, after the nvidia update new driver, and the 2.3gb patch today, I noticed that when the launcher comes up, my geforce instant replay/recording thing turns OFF. I tried to force it ON, but it keeps turning OFF. Upon starting the game, I wait until I'm in main menu, ALT+Z for geforce experience, and I turn it ON. It turns itself back OFF. So, I Alt+Tab, turn in ON. It stays ON. I Alt+Tab back into game, it turns OFF.

A way of stopping us of recording, without saying anything? :mrgreen:
  5. Sadistic Sweety

That COULD be it....but since still no word from anyone, who knows?
  6. Sadistic Sweety

Even stranger tidbit... as Rohimir mentioned shadowplay created a new folder path for the recordings... the older version is named Mount & Blade Ii.

Oh? Wow, I don't see that folder. I still have just the 1. The normal one with all the other games. That's weird.
  7. Sadistic Sweety

I'm 100% sure. Again, this is happening to others.

I also play many, many games that I record, from Age of Empires 2 to DOOM Eternal. All record perfectly. This is the ONLY time I have seen this.

I'm on a powerful laptop, no other monitor. MSI GT76 Titan.
  8. Sadistic Sweety

Correct, I guess? I don't know what or why it's happening, I just know it's not RIGHT. Therefore, to all the UNAWARE players out there spending data storage recording, or using data to stream, or spending any time at all with recording/streaming may not even know what's going on, or why their videos look blurry. So, it would be nice to have a comment by devs, that way we know something is up, because it's not me experiencing this alone. I feel bad for those who don't know, because they were never informed about it. That being said, TIME is important to us, too, and I think we deserve to know if this issue is even bringing any attention to the team here.
  9. Sadistic Sweety

Do devs here communicate whatsoever with us????

Do you still encounter the issue?
    If so, did you try forcing Shadowplay to record your desktop instead and run the game in borderless window? I am just guessing here, it’s not even something I can tinker with myself, but if I were you that would be the first thing to try and I didn’t notice you doing that in any of these three topics you created.

I've tried that already before, and now just did again to be sure, all three. I've literally tried everything I can think of.

10. Sadistic Sweety

@Renard de Lissel You're cool. Thank you :smile: .. I agree, and I have detailed as much as I could in the Steam thread that is linked in that bug report thread. Although yeah, too many variables with streaming software and etc. All I know is, this is the only single game I've ever seen it happen with. Let's positively hope it's on their to-do list, even without a cookie cutter message informing us so.
  11. Sadistic Sweety

You made that post a few seconds before I replied. Anyway, if your communication strategy relies on posting links and being hostile, I'd say you are rightfully getting ignored.
    If you want to voice your opinion try to describe your issue, just posting a thread with 0 information appears more like trolling rather than a call for help (even though the relevant information appears 15 posts later by a random link).
    Apologies if my post sounds condescending but it's either that or a hug (which I can't give you right now).

OK.
  12. Sadistic Sweety

@Kniggit I appreciate your cordiality and professionalism. Thank you kind sir :smile: .. I will remain hopeful that what you posted is related to this, because many of us gamers DO stream and save videos, and we just want proper resolution. Again, many thanks, let us wait and see.

@mamastoast I can be quite, sadistic? Whoops :smile:
  13. Sadistic Sweety

@nilloc93 Sure, it would be more than what they're doing now. I would LOVE to know that this bug has been made aware of, so please.
  14. Sadistic Sweety

I instructed someone how to view my issue. That's hostile? OK.
  15. Sadistic Sweety

There's a yellow thing in my above message - we call that a LINK. Click it and you will have your issue described @babelfisch

I'm not the only one having this issue.
  16. Sadistic Sweety

All I'm asking for is to KNOW if they're aware of an issue. They are pushing patch after patch, yet can't reply with a single sentence to a customer having an issue that others are having? I smell excuses.

17. Sadistic Sweety

I have contacted the community manager, forums here, steam forums and blasted on social media, yet I get absolutely NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT about an issue many are having. What's going on???? No "Thanks for the report" No "We're looking into it" No nothing, absolute slience. Wasn't communication...
  18. Sadistic Sweety

That's exactly what I've stated in my STEAM forum post up above. Waiting for acknowledgement on the issue.
  19. Sadistic Sweety

Please see here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/2144217924383951506/ Furthermore: I have ALSO made sure that my GPU is active, and not my Integrated Intel UHD. My GPU is actually being used and STILL have this issue. I'm out of ideas. I constantly keep getting this poor...
Back
Top Bottom