Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Extreme performance issues and FPS drops after 1 minute of playing

I believe you, but where do you read this? It's not in their 'known issues' thread.

You can see that here, have many peapol that talk about it, here's a Dev reply
  2. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

You have this thread boys if you want try to solve the problem on your own

But i do many of this things, and he just extend the time, they don't solve the probs (I can play 1h beside 30m before all getting freezy) (For me i done Pagefil modification, Steam no browser, Disable audio enhancement,Optimize game settings and Process lasso, but have memory cleaner that i don't try for exemple, and other stuff)
  3. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Not sure if this RAM issue is for win 7 only or win 10 as well. If someone with windows 10 confirms this issue I'll add that to the tags as well

Yup i confirm, i have windows 10 and i have the problem too ^^
    I talk with a dev here if you want Dratgon, using you screen for exemple

Dont know if it's the same leak as you but it's seems so, on the fact that the game become more and more laggy for me
  4. Resolved Pc Requirements check for Bannerlord

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Te issue is more clear to us right now. We are currently working towards to fix this right now. Hoping to patch this as soon as possible.
    Hoping that you will fix that as soon as possible too (A impatient player) ! Thx for the time and good luck !
  5. Resolved Pc Requirements check for Bannerlord

Thanks for the detailed report. Which OS are you using? If it is windows 10, can you check the Memory Tab while the is game is on for a while through the Task Manager -> Performance Tab -> Performance Monitor at the buttom? What I would like to learn is the Commit and Working memory for the game. Thanks in advance.

So Like i say my settings are
    Intel i5-8400
    Nvidia 1050gtx
    8Gb ram
    HDD

I turn the game one 1440x900 resolution 75Htz, I have limited fps at 60 and VSYNC is off, i regulary play on fullscreen (Exept here, window for having better access on other program like task manager)
    All my graphism settings in game is between High and medium, i let Nvidia optimize (Even if i put all settings in very low, it's seems to have the same effect, i already try to put them down after 1h of gamelay, the freeze starting to be everywhere, but with no success)

Here this is the first launch of the game, and the first custom batlle with 100 vs 100 (2/3m after starting)

And this is the custom battle, one hour after i play in the campaign before i leave (1m after battle start, and 100vs100)

Like i say before, i have way more freeze after 1h of playing, all my computer getting slow (i can see that because it's be more easier for take the screen, and navigate on my computer at the first custom battle than the second after 1h of gameplay)

Here little bonus, when i leave the game

He take pretty 2m like that, before i can take back the control of my computer
    All the screen are in french, because my windows talk to me in french, hope that's not a problem, and forgive my english !
  6. Resolved PC Damaged, Possibly from bannerlord?

Maybe that ?
    But the freeze on your computer must be 10m after your leave the game after a big session, not slow your pc a full day
  7. Resolved Pc Requirements check for Bannerlord

I have A i5-8400, Gtx 1050, 8gb of RAM on HDD and the game it's pretty unplayable for me now, i can play 15/30m and need to restart the game every time for keep playing without freeze

For me that the explanation

So i don't think you have the spec, at least for the Early access, or until they fix that
  8. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

I can see that in game too

I have 8gb of ram, At the start the game is smooth, i can play with medium/high setting on custom battle, at 100vs100 without prob

When i starting the campaign, it's the same, some of loading are a bit long and laggy but in game it"s pretty smooth

After 15/30m of gameplay it"s start to freeze, more and more, everywhere, even in the map, after 1h i try to restart a custom battle and that was laggy as the campaign compare to the first at the game start

At the point that he affect the speed of my whole computer if i push the gameplay 2h (Freeze of 5m for left the game for exemple)
Back
Top Bottom