Search results for query: *

1. Blyatt08

SP - Economy Again lower workshops prices

They especially need their price lowered if they are going to leave the mechanic that you completely lose them if you end up at war with the faction where you workshop is.
  2. Blyatt08

Amount of time for quests.

So I don’t want to make it seem like all the quests are a problem. But, some of them really give you absolutely no wiggle room to do anything else. Go fight a battle, don’t chase too far, now you can’t get to Sargot to turn in the sheep quick enough. Have to fight battles to train, don’t stop...
  3. Blyatt08

Damage in this game is Ridiculous

There should be requirements to wield better melee weapons as well. There are requirements with horses and ranged weapons. Why can I wield a giant two hand sword at level 1 if I can’t pull back a longbow?
  4. Blyatt08

nope. unless they'd manage to throw the guy to the ground. (I mean, if we're talking about full plate armor). If they didn't, they'd all die.

I remember seeing this on a Skallagrim video. Thought it was a nice representation. Not unstoppable, but not a pushover.
  5. Blyatt08

The problem is armour, that's it.
    Weapons should be lethal. If you're sat wearing a t-shirt and joggers (essentially peasant gear), and someone swings a sword at your chest, you're going to be fatally wounded most likely from one swing.

Now if I'm not mistaken, plate armour was effective at preventing slashing and cutting. It wasn't as effective at preventing piercing damage - and Chainmail was effective at preventing piercing damage, but could easily (in regards to what it actually is) be broken by excessive slashing and cutting.

So... there's the problem;
    1. No Armour prevents mortal wounding to the point where a single slash, or single arrow, cannot actually kill a target (unless headshot).
    2. Plate Armour doesn't prevent slashing damage much, its barely different than having no armour.
    3. Chain Armour doesn't prevent piercing damage any more than plate armour would, which is essentially the same as having no armour on.

All in all;
    Armour is broken.
    Chain mail is also good against slashing, not piercing. Can go in between the links and break them apart. Most armor was better against cutting than piercing. Which is something they could lean into as well.
  6. Blyatt08

Gold change in todays patch e1.1.0

I had this happen mid game actually. Trade goods doubled in price. I was trading fur and hides up north. Usually I can find fur up there for about 40-80 gold and sell it for 120 gold farther south. I found a place where fur was 400 gold and it said it was 39% cheaper than the average... It was selling for 800 gold in Maruth. No clue what happened....
  7. Blyatt08

SP - World Map Suggestion: Horses should be fed

terrible idea, horses graze as been said 100x times, time is accelerated and tacking this on is just pure tedium
    You can only graze so many horses in one spot as well, so capping total horses could be representative of that.
  8. Blyatt08

Horses could be handled as some sort of party members, the problem comes from that they're handled like items, and thus you can stack millions of them, the ideal solution for me should be horses stacking in a separate category in the party screen, you'd have your men, your prisonners, and your horses. And like prisonners, the max number of them should be determined by how many men you have, and thus can handle safely without them vanishing in the wilderness.

Making them consume food doesn't balance anything, and will further screw the AI's food supply management.Also if you're at the point of having 200 of each type of horse in your inventory, you don't care about food anymore...

Of course would require a different horse equipment menu / ui
    I didn't have to care about food either. If I did, I would've had to pay attention to how much I had/needed.

Horses could be handled as some sort of party members, the problem comes from that they're handled like items, and thus you can stack millions of them, the ideal solution for me should be horses stacking in a separate category in the party screen, you'd have your men, your prisonners, and your horses. And like prisonners, the max number of them should be determined by how many men you have, and thus can handle safely without them vanishing in the wilderness.

Making them consume food doesn't balance anything, and will further screw the AI's food supply management.Also if you're at the point of having 200 of each type of horse in your inventory, you don't care about food anymore...

Of course would require a different horse equipment menu / ui
    Could put a cap on how many you can have, just like the party limit? That way we don't have to make them consume food. Which wouldn't put more strain on the AI, and would limit the amount you could have.
  9. Blyatt08

If you want something that is not tedious, play GTA. M&B has a strategy, the community is hardcore (it has always been, perhaps now, that they have brought it out at the perfect time, there are many upstarts, but it is a realistic game). If you have too many horses you will have to buy more food. Right now I have an infinity of horses because I don't need to feed them, so well, it's free to have them, why don't you have them? They must balance that.
    I get that this adds a tiny bit more responsibility to running a party. But there needs to be trade offs. You want better men and equipment, you pay more money. You want more men in your party, more food and money. You want to buy a workshop, well then you pay X amount now for Z amount of gold daily. Should just take gold out of the game completely and put no limitations on the players choices. Because I can tell you, worrying about money is bad enough in real life, why the hell do I want to budget and hold myself back in a game?! If you want a deathfest simulator then you should play multiplayer. But the single player game is supposed to "immerse" you in the world. And not having to feed the 800 horses I have because I keep getting 50 after a big battle doesn't make sense at all to me.
  10. Blyatt08

Wrong imperial equipment

So this isn't actually "Non Empire". The Paramerion is a curved Byzantine sword sort of taken from the eastern design. Technically this isn't out of place.
  11. Blyatt08

Wicker shield....

If you check the smithy.. you can make hardwood swords.
    Other than tournaments... is this the new prisoner farming weapon?
    Manhunters with wooden swords and wicker shields?
    I'm pretty sure I unlocked a wooden sword blade when I was smithing. So get out your wood and wicker tonight boys!! We're going raiding!
  12. Blyatt08

Wicker shield....

yea i found that shield once. Never used another afterwards. Its huge and light.
    Which is the problem. This should be nice and light, and have like 180hp. I feel like they mixed a scutum and a wicker shield, using the best parts of both lol.
  13. Blyatt08

Concerns about content in Bannerlord SP - not much to do

Agree with the above that theres was too many boring extended times of Peace in the previous titles leading to me always "trying to start a war" thru some obscure Lords quest. That doesnt mean we want constant relentless war that speed up the game too much either. Surely there is a middle ground to create battle conflicts without full blown steamrolling domination.
    This would be pretty damn great. What they could do is something like Endless Legend. Where there are three states that you can be in. Can be in full blown war. You can have a peace treaty or you can be in a neutral state where fighting can happen. So you could turn that into some sort of skirmish state where two kingdoms aren't at war, but they can fight and raid each other. Which would also happen to help the historical aspect since that was how a good chunk of fighting and raiding happened anyway, not just during war.
  14. Blyatt08

Wicker shield....

Is anyone else extremely disappointed by the fact that one of, if not the best shield in the game is a wicker shield? I mean, I get that wicker was used for shields and that it can be used to block. But out of all shields, those and leather/hide shields are the lowest tier there should be.
  15. Blyatt08

Concerns about content in Bannerlord SP - not much to do

Probably not the topic for this, but my hope for the marriage mechanic is
    7xUJgLg.jpg
    This is honestly fantastic and should be it's own thread lol.
  16. Blyatt08

What's the point of creating party?

Has anyone run into the problem of your party running out of food and just wasting away to 0 troops since they’re all wounded? My party was fine for awhile and then just died basically.
  17. Blyatt08

Bandit Hideout Raids

I came here to create a topic like this but you are faster than me.
    Hideout ambushs are totally unbalanced.
    The issues:
    1)We can only bring a limited amount of men with us.
    2)We can't choose which troops will be with us, they are picked randomly.
    3)Even though we attack with 8, we lose our whole army.
    So I agree they are too tough right now. Well, mountain bandits and Sea raiders a pretty good. But Steppe and Forest Bandits are ungodly powerful because of their range advantage.
    I would recommend that we just be able to pick the men that are brought, or maybe bumping up the number you bring a little to 10 or 12. Because the entire point of the raid is that you can't bring your whole army. They say that in the quest to destroy the hideouts. A whole army would get spotted and the bandits would ditch too fast. You have to catch them unguarded with a few good men and take them out. Just needs a little balance, and ranged to get nerfed a bit.
  18. Blyatt08

What's the most profitable workshop you have right now?

Smithy in Epicrotea, always makes me 200-350gold per day.
  19. Blyatt08

What is the point of Tactics besides autoresolve?

You definitely can level tactics while fighting battles as well though. What I've noticed is that I get tactics exp for all the enemies my troops kill. Like, the better you fight tactically, the more enemies your troops will beat for you. But I think that "simulated battles" goes battles you're fighting. Since the whole game is a simulation. More likely it's just a translation thing.
  20. Blyatt08

Food should have a more dynamic effect on morale.

So I feel like having all the types of food in your inventory should give a bit better of a boost to morale. I usually get 2 points due to having them all. Now, I don't think it should be a flat rate by any means where having each one gives you a point. But maybe something more scaling. 1-2...
Back
Top Bottom