Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes e1.0.5

IF you crash, the most important thing is to send us your files with the crash uploader. Otherwise there is no way for us to see and find out any information regarding that crash. IF you have used it after you crashed, please be patient, we are working on it.
    Thank you for the swift reply. I have sent the reports and I will start a new campaign now to mimic what I did in the last and send again when I crash. Stay safe and have a good day!
  2. Patch Notes e1.0.5

Hello, can someone HELP me please? I am having some issues with the save files.I play the game sometimes for 2 hrs, sometimes for 30 minutes and suddenly I get a crash, on the campaign map, in a town when I try to leave or wait, after an attack after I issue a movement command and the last one I got today was when I tried to talk with a companion. I do not mind the crash, it is normal in early access to have crashes, but what I do mind is the fact that after the crash I cannot load any of my saves (I click load and after a few seconds the load button is active again). Sometimes only the auto save works, it loads, but immediately after I issue a movement command or click somewhere on the map the game freezes and crashes.... Some guys have finished the campaign, some are well in their 30 hours of a campaign, but I get only maximum 2h and then I have to restart.... Any ideas of what it might cause this and a possible fix?

Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom