Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Disconnected from the lobby

Try this workaround. Join server with VPN on, once you are on server, selected class and spawned, turn off the VPN. It should allow you to remain on server and lower your ping once VPN is off.

Mine allows me to do that but I'm not sure if it will work for everyone.
    It works :lol:
    Dzięki
  2. In Progress Disconnected from the lobby

Yeah, I can log in with VPN using NL server, but it's pointless as the pings are not acceptable.
  3. In Progress Disconnected from the lobby

Another attempt, I validated the game again, started with crpg module from steam workshop usimg custom shortcut ("_MODULES_*Native*cRPG*_MODULES_ /multiplayer" command added). It did log me into lobby, I could see the server list but still couldn't join the game, after few minutes of waiting with logging in message I get the connection with the server timed out message.
    Logs:
    I hope it will help to adress the issue.
  4. In Progress Disconnected from the lobby

Update. I tried to log in today, it did logged me but I couldn't join any server, in fact the server list was empty. I tried with custom game but it was stuck at loading for like 10 minutes and I killed the process.

new logs

and another logs from main PC, couldn't log to lobby
  5. In Progress Disconnected from the lobby

For two days I can't login into bannerlord, I keep getting the "disconnected from the lobby message" https://ibb.co/vYfdQPP I'm not in beta branch, veryfing the game on steam didn't work either. rgl log https://files.fm/u/237cwc22p sadly from the other pc (laptop actually) but both machines give...
  6. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Gamescom starts next week, I would exepct to see something (gameplay video?) from Taleworlds during that event.
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

JabdiMelborn said:
    ...Why so expensive...?
    http://inexus.us/mount-amp-blade-ii/bannerlord-cd-key

smile_asd.gif

ciauz^^,
    Jab

It's pretty obvious that they expect to earn some money. Besides ther is no release date, no proper description etc. Just wait for official announcement from TaleWorlds.
    My previous experience tells me not to trust in any of this kind of websites. Just get the key directly from game developers, steam or physicall copy (wich is I guess won't be available for Bannerlord).
  8. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 3 - Unexpected Parties

I am expecting Bannerlord to be released by the end of the year, with beta testing (if it is planned) starting within next 6 months.

It's 17th page so... time for a new dev blog  :grin:
  9. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 3 - Unexpected Parties

So... there will be only single player campaign in Bannerlord? Or did I miss something?
  10. PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Sulcoit (8/12/13)

Hello,

I want to take part in this event, my ingame name is Dalhi and I am willing to fight for Dál Cais (Clan Polans (not a member, tho)) if there is such possibility.
  11. [ENL] League Tables and Fixture [old thread]

dzioOb said:
    Lolololol ;D Once again Snowy Village for me xD I'm cursed by this map lololol :grin:

No, your curse is your alcoholism  :shock:
  12. Team Poland Nations Cup 2011

BoomstickS3000 said:
    Well, Krakow is Polish. :razz:
    No ****.
  13. Irish Team Nations Cup 2011

Jadow said:
    I'm sure team Poland will have no trouble finding volunteers, so don't take this too badly dalhi  :razz:

Sure, to be honest I didn't beleive that you would be interested, after all it is your choice.
    I'm not in possition to choose players for this cup, but it would be great to see you playing for team PL, I admire your playing style and abilities.
    Good luck to all teams!
  14. Irish Team Nations Cup 2011

Morii said:
    Didn't Kalient live in Ireland?:O
    From what I know, yes, but his heart belongs to Poland... I hope  :lol:
  15. Massive Clan Match Event? (after ENPL ends) - Taleworlds Team invited

Sounds great, we were thinking about organising something similar but 'only' with 4 clans, and with 30 players on each side... but this :shock: sound really impressive, I hope it will take place in near future.
  16. Refesesesferes [REF] vs Guards of Istiniar [IG]

We were told about this matter by our spectators, but it wasn't a big deal, so we just decided to ignored this and keep playing, whos who knew about it were able to watch some good skirmishes, not only just walls etc.
    I don't remember if anyone before was unlocking the spec in our matches, besides our last two matches* were played without referee, but still it's not a big deal. Maybe just a small note for a future.
    I'm glad that you showed up Astinus, many thanks for refereeing.

* my mistake I've forgotten about Willy  :???:, so it makes only one match, nvm.
  17. Refesesesferes [REF] vs Guards of Istiniar [IG]

Congratulations IG! Good luck in the final match against 22nd.

I hope that you enjoyed playing against us. We have tried to do our best, but still it was not enough to win this match.
    I'm looking forward to our next encounter  :smile:
  18. Refesesesferes [REF] vs Guards of Istiniar [IG]

Astinus said:
    I might be able to refree this if you want me to

Sure, if only you'll find some time. I think that you have to contact with SCGavin (if he has nothing against it, of course) in order to receive admin pass. Whole match will be played on IG_ENPL server.
  19. Refesesesferes [REF] vs Guards of Istiniar [IG]

Lord Willy said:
    Yeah i'm not talking about you to bring more than 12 players but that 12 isnt default in my opinion  :razz: But yeah ok you remain of your opinion I wil remain with mine  :grin:

I gave our case as an example  and confirmation of my thesis :mrgreen:.
Back
Top Bottom