Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Duelling system

Dueling for status should also be a thing.

You insult a lord or are insulted. A way to resolve the insult is with a duel. The winner gets a decent renown bonus and maybe some influence if both are vassals of the same kingdom. The loser takes a renown hit and an influence hit. The down side is doing this greatly lowers your reputation with the targeted lord.

You can also turn the duel into a gamble by betting money on yourself to win. This was a common tactic in societies with dueling laws. Some people who were skilled with a sword would purposefully go out and get people to challenge them to duels, then bet money on it. It was a sort of legal robbery done by exploiting peoples' egos.

That would be a really fun way to expand your status in the early and mid-game. You'd basically be a rogue who beats on the nobility for fame and money but at the cost of making those lords hate your guts.

Oh, and of course you should be able to duel people for the hand of a woman you both happen to be courting. Marriage mechanics need to be expanded on for that to work though.
    i guess ai is too stupid for this. Duel in mnb reality is fair fight with same unit type on both sides, but one side is controlled by human, other side is controlled by ai, it is very big difference that will ruin gameplay. In most games this difference is compensated by unit asymmetry - xcom, darkest dungeon, dark souls etc. In mnb ai is designed for massive battles, not for duels. It needs less performance per unit and is far less complex and responsive than duel focused ai. Even if devs or modders add duel - duels will be very easy money for good players or will be too hard(challenging) for decent player and will be mostly ignored as mechanic. I guess.
  2. Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Hello, i'm kinda noob

what is type?
    what is id? Name of xml?
    what is path? if xml is in ModuleData then how path should look?
    so ids described in XmlSchemas folder and there is no combat parameters
  3. Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

obviously im too bad at xlms, but can you help me?
    <Module>
    <Name value="dniwe"/>
    <Id value="dniwe"/>
    <Version value="0"/>
    <SingleplayerModule value="true"/>
    <MultiplayerModule value="false"/>
    <DependedModules>
    <DependedModule Id="Native"/>
    <DependedModule Id="SandBoxCore"/>
    <DependedModule Id="Sandbox"/>
    <DependedModule Id="CustomBattle"/>
    <DependedModule Id="StoryMode" />
    </DependedModules>
    <SubModules/>
    <Xmls>
    <XmlNode>
    <XmlName type="1" id="managed_core_parameters" path="dniwe1"/>
    <IncludedGameTypes>
    <GameType value = "Campaign"/>
    <GameType value = "CampaignStoryMode"/>
    <GameType value = "CustomGame"/>
    </IncludedGameTypes>
    </XmlNode>
    </Xmls>
    </Module>
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<managed_core_parameters>
    <managed_core_parameter id="BipedalCombatSpeedMinMultiplier" value="1.2"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="BipedalCombatSpeedMaxMultiplier" value="1.35"/>

<managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdPierce" value="30"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdCut" value="30"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdBlunt" value="10"/>

<managed_core_parameter id="SwingHitWithArmDamageMultiplier" value="0.05" />
    <managed_core_parameter id="ThrustHitWithArmDamageMultiplier" value="0.05" />
    <managed_core_parameter id="NonTipThrustHitDamageMultiplier" value="0.05" />

<!-- stun calc related -->
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunPeriodAttackerSwing" value="4.2"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunPeriodAttackerThrust" value="7.2"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunDefendWeaponWeightOffsetShield" value="0.5"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunDefendWeaponWeightMultiplierWeaponWeight" value="0.25"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusTwoHanded" value="0.35"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusPolearm" value="0.45"/>

<managed_core_parameter id="StunMomentumTransferFactor" value="0.007"/>

<managed_core_parameter id="StunDefendWeaponWeightParryMultiplier" value="0.2"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusRightStance" value="0.15"/>

<managed_core_parameter id="StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusActiveBlocked" value="0.4"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusChamberBlocked" value="0.4"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunPeriodAttackerFriendlyFire" value="0.4"/>
    <managed_core_parameter id="StunPeriodMax" value="10.6"/>

</managed_core_parameters>
  4. Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Hello, i'm kinda noob
    <XmlNode>
    <XmlName type="1" id="NPCCharacters" path="customcharacters"/>
    </XmlNode>
    what is type?
    what is id? Name of xml?
    what is path? if xml is in ModuleData then how path should look?
  5. SP - General Bots should kick, and how

circling is known abuse, you can beat literally everyone in on foot duel just by circling
    even if there was no circling abuse, you can still evade 100% of vertical attacks and thrusts just by going sidesteps constantly without need of knowing timings, it is wrong too.
    i guess devs will fix it.
  6. SP - General Duelling system

so pure duelist can become a king?
    duels shouldn't affect the game that much
  7. SP - General Bots should kick, and how

Hello! AI blocks better than in wb, but because now AI blocks better, fights are too long. I can block manually all attacks, so does AI with shield. And we just exchange zero damage blows until AI decides to strike twice in a row and i get a window to do some damage. It is boring. Can AI use...
Back
Top Bottom