Search results for query: *

1. Perk Mounted Archer doesn't work.

Hope i won't repeat the topic but the Mounted Archer perk doesn't work. Long bow can not be used on horseback.
  2. Beta Branch e1.1.0

Did you open an old save game with the beta?
    I take back my previous post. Lvling is good :smile: prebeta save made it mad
  3. Beta Branch e1.1.0

Please decrease the speed of lvling up by character and companions.
    I lunch the 1.1.0 and by skills are going up as hell, there is nothin funny in being the bet commander, fighter and steward in few hours.
    Let us get the focus points and atrributes more often then getting points to lvl up so quickly.
    maybe for 1st 10 lvls there should be the atrribute point every lvl, we have 90 focus points to get so maybe there could be an extra points for some kind of deeds or sm.
    Moreover our background history should issue on our development. we have 7, (8 if gender is important, in Warband it was) decision to make. In this for each of this 7 decision we have 6 possibilities. Let make them more tight to our character.
    Culture can be important for our skills with upgrading the type of fighting (on foot or horse), not only this bonuses we already have. Maybe Khuzaits could be the most effective with horeses, Aserai could get Trade better, Vladians leadership, Battanians Tactics and so on and so on. 1.1.0 beta boost player to much. by now
  4. Resolved Trade Skill Doesn’t Increase From Caravans

Moreover the companion with high Trade doesn't get more income from caravans, even with personal perk witch should make this income higher.
  5. SP - General Training troops on realistic - almost not possible to be make - maybe a solution.

Realistic should be realistic but with nowedays conquest you have nothin to do after sometime. I don't want the realistic mode to be easier just to be connected to conquest that is now. If it will be slowed then this idea is not needed
  6. SP - General Training troops on realistic - almost not possible to be make - maybe a solution.

On realistic type of game, the training troops in fight is really hard to be made. Maybe the 1st leadership perks (getting the experience to soldiers) should be set in other "tree", maybe in steward, witch is based on army morale. Leadership is to hard to get even 1st perk, so making the strong...
  7. SP - General Make companions more "must be" in game - companion usage.

Almost all of us know that companions are now generated for different games. For sure in later updates you will set the companions with specific history and abilities. I think that you should make some for exact thing. Trade (Marnid in Warband) to make good income from caravan. Engineer (as...
  8. SP - General Companions

The companions are created for each game. There are not based at it was in Warband.
  9. SP - General Kings and lords need something more to do then fighting with other nations - few ideas.

We all can see that lords from all fractions only fight and fight. They should have something else to do. Here are few ideas. 1. In Warband we had "feast", there is good thing to be made here. Lords can meet each other, talk, get influence or degree it based on previous moments, as won battles...
Back
Top Bottom