Search results for query: *

1. Main char death

I thought them losing workshops was normal but would be nice if you didn't. I had my main character get sick and die and then not too much later the heir get sick and die. When they got sick I just dumped all of their equipment in storage and garrisoned the top tier troops and just took basic armour a few low tier troops and marched around until I died. Then when the heir took over went and picked up the equipment and troops.
  2. We need AI ambushes

Yes if you catch a nest of different bandits in the same immediate area they will join together to fight against you, but I don't think they would ever be put into the same group though. I don't think bandits are meant to be a major obstacle in the game that's why you have minor factions to fight when starting out.
  3. why do my character and the children no longer age?

Glad they changed it so you character doesn't die anymore. I guess they made it more like Warband since you also can't get kids. Would been nice if you could had had kids still though but I understand why they did it. It sucked when my character got sick and died in whichever update.
  4. BANNERLORD - How can earn big...very big Money (whitout cheat)????

Yep was just about to come here to suggest the spiffing brits method! I see it was already done. I might give it a try tonight. Sure they will patch it pretty fast.
  5. Do Defenders sally out when u come to help them?

I thought they did. If the battle part is going on(the siege is done) and you attack the attacking army the defenders will join you on the field. Though seems like the castle/town defenders will sometimes charge the attacking army and get wiped out pretty fast as they are under their own control.
  6. How do I enjoy an SP campaign?

Goto Pravend area where the sea raiders hang out. There are usually alot of them across the bridge to fight and they give you some good loot and experience.
  7. Anyone else have daily income problem?

They need to fix shop incomes back! Least they would offset the cost some. Don't really want to get rid of garrisons to reduce my defenses.
  8. I have quit army-ing

Not really sure but looks like the AI tries to give fiefs to the same person that has other fiefs in the area. That is what has happened to me once we took over the Aserai I pretty much got the bulk of their castles and towns in that area. Now if they capture something else far away no I never get the option.
  9. There is no war for a long time(sorry for post this again)

In my play through which I've been on since I guess 1.4 it's pretty much down to us(vlandia) and southern empire and khuzaits. Pretty much seems we are at war with one of them. I noticed if we are in a war with both the AI will make peace with one of them. Seems like a change that was made so you aren't at war with everyone. If you want war go raid a village and that will start a war, or propose war in the diplomatic menu.
  10. What is wrong with my workshops?

Don't worry, it'll just take you about 150 days to break even after paying 14k or so for it. Yeah their balancing act has really messed up workshops. Early on having a work shop making about 300 or more a day can make a big difference. Then making less then 100 isn't going to matter at all.
  11. Workshops not working?

Seems like they are struggling with how to make sure people don't get too much money but right now I think people are bleeding money. Luckily I had a couple of million when I went to 1.5 but it's slowly going down. Breweries that would be making a few hundred or more are now making zero or under 100.
  12. Cavalry Suicide

I thought they would just be wounded when that happens. Looks like what happened in your first picture. Yeah that's been happening for awhile now.
  13. 1.5 - Stop Celebrating You Morons!!!

I just started on 1.5, but in the past it was your Cav that would continue to attack fleeing enemies and your infantry would start cheering. It would be bad if that changed. I like to try to kill as many as I can before ending the battle.
  14. winning a siege and ending outside

Yep that is a pain. Had a massive army watching me while I sieged a castle but my army was equivalent in size. Would had been ok but I lost more then I thought and the army was now twice my size and attacked me but luckily I was able to defeat it but it was close.
  15. I'm dying of illness!!!!

Ok, well guess I upgraded to 1.5 big mistake. Got a notification today my character is dying of illness. I see my health falls down to like 60, I can rest and it will go up but then fall down again. What mods are out there to keep my alive. It says to like get my house in order and assign a...
  16. ai vassal lords always reject wars 1.5

Probably part of the logic to prevent kingdoms steam rolling over smaller kingdoms. Why go to war against a weak kingdom for?
  17. very slow/choppy gameplay

no it's probably your laptop.. Min requirements just don't hack it anymore and usually laptops aren't made for gaming.
  18. Parties are Useless: Keep Getting Wiped Out Despite Levels [e1.4.3 beta]

You pretty much need to put them in your army so you can take care of them when at war with others. When not at war they should be ok on their own.
  19. Sally out and Siege Overhaul?

Saw someone who makes bannerlord youtube video and their siege glitched out and he was tranported into the throne room with a room packed full of troops fighting each other.
  20. Financial income

Attack lords, sell loot! Make your companions have their own parties so you can create a army with just them to take on bigger battles. Also clean up bandits that might be around your fiefs as they can affect prosperity. Did you upgrade all of the buildings in your fiefs that might affect income.
Back
Top Bottom