Search results for query: *

1. Unsaved data carrying over into saves!

I don't know if this is just now a beta issue or what, but I encourage you to test for yourself! Example: I raised an army to take a city, ratio was approximately 1:1. Saved before I raised the army. I attacked in a siege, my dudes were getting slaughtered going up the ladders. I reload to my...
  2. Recruiting lords.

Its really depends on the clan leader, some want 30k others want 150k to defect and then there are those that join you for free. So, i wait until i have at least 1 mil saved up to start my own faction.

I have 1.3 mill, lords seem to want every bit of it.
  3. Recruiting lords.

Why do lords literally want all of my money, horses and iron to defect? Is there a way I can make this not so?
  4. Bannerlord performance

I just built a new PC with a 9600k, an older 980ti and 32gb. I can definitely say the game is CPU bound. Also running on ultra, also get 30-40fps in heavy sieges. Is bearable for me however. I'm sure optimization will be improved in the future.
  5. Favorite weapons on horseback?

Ok, I just went to dunglanys and bought one. I’m a convert! Team rhomphalia!

Yup. Just bought one too. 2H axes sill work best for dense formations, but the Rhomphalia is sweet. I think the consensus is glaives/2H axes are king?
  6. Favorite weapons on horseback?

Rhomphalia for me. Pure swing/cut polearm with 1,4 weight, 203 range, 69 swing speed, 169 Cut damage, 59 Handling. Oneshots most enemies and its super easy to onehit kill annoying horse archers with it. The reach is insane, the pure swing is also awesome and It also has that symbol with Shield and a hand next it it - does that mean it can crush through blocks?

You got this from a tournament, correct?
  7. Favorite weapons on horseback?

I've been riding with a 2h axe for a while now on my second playthrough. Can kill two enemies with one swing. Have to go with 2H axes as my personal favorite.
  8. Paying for peace.

Is seriously gimmicky at the moment. I usually cant contribute much to a garrison after taking a city/castle, so instead of having he settlement be vulnerable to immediate recapture, I'll just find an enemy lord and make peace until I can amass an army again. I really don't feel like it should...
  9. COOP Campain : Ideas.

Co-op campaign would be fire.
  10. Pls give us an option to turn off female generals

Yes...yes...Let the hate flow through you.
  11. Can't declare war after becoming an indepenent kingdom?

Also if you just wait long enough and the stop conspiracy fails enough, the empire factions will start declaring war on you.

So now is the time to start stocking up troops in my castle, is what you're saying. :razz:
  12. Can't declare war after becoming an indepenent kingdom?

Is this a bug? I can no longer declare war on other lords after becoming my own kingdom. Furthermore, I cannot declare war under the diplomacy tab.
  13. Lets talk smithing.

Lets talk about ways smithing could be improved. The grind is way too long right now. Here's what I think. - Increase stamina - Increase skill gain - Refine materials should cost no stamina, smelt cost 1/2 stamina, forge full stamina. - It could be made so any time that passes counts for...
  14. Fake it 'till ya make it.

:ROFLMAO:
    they infiltrate the nobles till they find the one that nerfed their stone throwing

If only they knew its what the god's decreed, the very same who are responsible for their own existence!
  15. Poll: Polearms and shields

What's the closest thing to a bardiche in the game? I've yet to see one, was my favorite weapon in warband.
  16. Poll: Polearms and shields

Which do you prefer? Polearms with shields, or polearms without them? This is my second playthrough, and by chance I picked up a polearm and without having a shield. I learned that it makes it so its possible to "slash" with a polearm. Which in my opinion makes polearms much more effective, as I...
  17. Are caravans a crapshoot?

Sometimes caravans never seem to gain any excess gold, and instead just cost money? Do they eventually level out and start turning a profit? Sorry for my ignorance, I've had one snowball playthrough virtually without them, now on my second playthrough I am investing in them much more early on...
  18. Establishing a kingdom?

How do I better address snowballing after restarting?
Back
Top Bottom