Search results for query: *

• Users: Agis
  • Order by date
  1. Agis

Countdown to 268 B.C. (Warband SP)

errr why is rude to ask about realese date?
    With all my respect to E&team, they are not id software or another great team to give theyr game a title "when its done"
    i really wait Hegemony 268 B.C. and i hope about quality of this mod, no matter when it will be done, but couldnt you just to in general (2011-2012-2013...) say about realese? Or this rule about "never ask a modder about realese" just to make people waiting your mod?

2. Agis

MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Hello!
    Could anyone tell me how I can fix that proplem: "RGL ERROR: unable to open file: CommonRes\weapon_meshes_e.brf"
    Thank you!
  3. Agis

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Hmmm, I just can't imagine how God give a quest to send a message in Babylon  :shock:
  4. Agis

Well, I think the same way, but it would be awesome mod  :cool:
  5. Agis

Universe of Quake and universe of Star Trek are quite different on the plot.
    But actually, I think that the Star Trek mod would be much better than Quake, if only because there is enough factions + many more options for new quests  :roll:
  6. Agis

Для модов

Большое спасибо за скульптуры) очень пригодились
  7. Agis

Well, before the stroggs attacked the Earth, they conquered several other worlds, so, army of stroggs included several races.
    In the movie Star Trek has a similar faction, I think it was called Borg or something like that. You may want to use several factions from this film
  8. Agis

I would like to see a mod in a Quake universe, something like a war between humans and strogg, but actually, I think that 2 factions it would be too easy for M&B, may be it should be 4 or 5, so, anybody knows any factions in Quake except humans and strogg?
  9. Agis

(268) 268 B.C. Media Center (preview)

I asked about diplomatic system and battles.
    Would it be like in Rome:total war?

10. Agis

(268) 268 B.C. Media Center (preview)

Hello, I'm sorry for my bad English, but  i want to ask, is it mod like a ROME: TOTAL WAR :?:
Back
Top Bottom