Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

Yeeey it's in progress
  2. In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

Only "workaround" I've found through parsec is installing input director with hopes of mirroring my mouse which did not work.

but using the parsec screen as a "second monitor" works very well but the only problem is the mouse is not visible. You cant see where you're clicking but at least it works.

There is an option "keep cursor visible when no mouse attached(Win10) that would solve the problem but is greyed out for me.

Hope it works for ya'll
  3. In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

Someone said that if they press the combination of Win+Alt+M solves the issue. I am bit sceptical but can anyone confirm it?

4. In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

Yeah, I tried every setting on the steam remote play, I don't think it's my connection, it's steam's streaming quality. This is how I see the game through Parsec. The difference is immense. Let's hope they patch it soon.

5. In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

That is on Beautiful and it's still ugly and I have the bandwidth to support streaming at high resolutions. The image on Parsec is cristal clear, too bad I can't get past the brightness screen lol
  6. In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

This is how the game looks like for me streaming on Steam Play. I agree it's playable, but it's really not worth it.
  7. In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

Stream play is lagging
  8. In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

Same issue is happening with my gaming vm when I stream through parsec
Back
Top Bottom