Search results for query: *

1. Resolved No option to marry (missing dialogue)

Found the solution to this - people are not interested in you as a women if your over 35 years old.

Fix: Use dev console mod to lower your age.
  2. Resolved No Marriage Options/No Family Information in Encyclopedia

Solved this. Apparenntly after the age of 35 noone wants to marry a poor girl anymore. Used the dev console to lower my age. :smile:
  3. Resolved No Marriage Options/No Family Information in Encyclopedia

So I'm playing as a female character and trying to get married to a man. From what I've read such options should come up after the dialogue 'I've got something to discuss.' However, I must of asked several dozen nobles in my faction now and cannot find the option on any of them, regardless of...
  4. In Progress GPU maxed out

I'm afraid its not that. I'm stuck with poor peformance for now. I might just revisit the game in a little while and reinstall and see if anything has changed.
  5. In Progress GPU maxed out

set it ON?

while devs are working on it you should check this guide https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tuttering-got-8gb-ram-this-might-help.397468/
    Ill give it ago but the thread is labelled help for people with 8gb ram. As i said I have 48gb so it seems a bit silly. Thanks for trying to help though.
  6. In Progress GPU maxed out

Hi, sorry for your inconvenience. Can you check your Vsync and frame limiter options? Your GPU might be trying to hard to push too much frames. Also, what is your CPU ram amount, we have some leak issues, those may be the reason for it. Thanks in advance.
    Hello. Thats quite alright. Vsync is set to off, frame rate is limited to 60. Now my cpu ram amount - I'm not particularly computer savvy - if your talking about my general computer ram i have 48GB. If there is some sort of memory amount on my cpu processor; im not sure how i work that out but I have an i7 7820hk if that helps.

Cheers
  7. In Progress GPU maxed out

Are you in winter in your game, by any chance? I found the snow effect really crushed my system, for some reason. It also happens when I get near big clusters of people fighting in a battle -- but if I get 10-20 meters back from them the problem starts to clear up.
    Not winter. Nothing in particular seems to trigger it. It just seems like all round bad performance. I would of put it down to early access except for some people reporting how smooth big battles are at 60 fps and what not. I'm like huh my gpu is 98% fighting 3 bandits
  8. In Progress GPU maxed out

Try run full screen see if it helps
    Tried that one already
  9. In Progress GPU maxed out

I know their is a couple of threads about this already although most refer to problems with the GTX1060. Im running a 1070 with a good cpu too. The gpu gets maxed out all the time, making it so hot andf the performance slow and stuttery. Were not just talking about in big battles, I mean in...
Back
Top Bottom