Search results for query: *

1. Halvatore

Hideouts are impossible

Hideouts are hard but you can allways pull back after you've killed a few. Then you rest for a day and go back in. That's how I minimize enemies til lthe camp is cleared. There's plenty of time for the mission anyway. A full camp can last 4-5 days.
  2. Halvatore

How do Companions get spawned in game

Same here. Do I have to start a new Game as my encyclopaedia doesn´t show any "The Swordman" or "the Smith", or are compagnions generated randomly in the world map?
  3. Halvatore

Berserker

The first to fall are allways my Bersekers. I am currently trying to control them better and concentrate on a small group but it is not easy. If that doesn't work, I am keeping my hands off this unit at the moment. Bummer
  4. Halvatore

Neuling Frage: Einheiten Übersicht oder Tree´s?

Kurze Frage eines Neulings. Gibt es irgendwo eine gute Übersicht oder Techtree für die einzelnen Fraktions-Einheiten? Infos zu Bewaffnung, Stärken und Schwächen etc? Habe mich schon ein wenig Umgesehen aber die Infos sind entweder veraltet oder nicht wikrlich informativ.
  5. Halvatore

Resolved spy mission bugged

I have the same problem. I found him in one of the area´s but got beaten in the turnmament. After reloading, he isn´t arround anymore, but the mission is still active with the same status.
Back
Top Bottom