Search results for query: *

1. bibleAdamRyan

Resolved Lost weapon/armor stats comparison

Im having the same issue and it still hasn't been fixed yet.
  2. bibleAdamRyan

Resolved Melkea a female noble is a nobleman?

Summary: Hi I found that Melkea a female noblewoman is called a nobleman in game. How to Reproduce: Find Melkea on the map? Quest/Settlement Name (if related): In my game I am in Ortysia Media (Screenshots & Video): Version:e1.0.8
  3. bibleAdamRyan

Arena Bug: You get ignored if you have throwing javelins.

Same thing has happened to me... you get ignored by the AI if you have a ranged weapon.
  4. bibleAdamRyan

Need More Info wants his daughter found in raided villages

I have something else to say about the lost daughter mission to the devs. I am in Aegosca and I received the lost daughter mission in Onica, every single town I go to, the mission pops up about me asking around if they have seen the lost daughter. It does not make sense that every town I go to would have all the same information. It does not take into account paths, the mission just pops up whenever you go to a town while the mission is active. It does not matter the distance from the town you got the quest at every single town it tells me that the lost daughter was seen in that town (Again does not take into account distance from the town you received your quest at.) thank you for your time devs
  5. bibleAdamRyan

Quest Instantly Fails

The Army of poachers isnt working, it gave me a few seconds before it gave me a quest fail. Hope they can fix the quests that don't work but it's not game breaking. Not going to try quest again until it is fixed.
  6. bibleAdamRyan

In Progress Infinite Loading Screen on Siege Defense still happening.

Summary: Had to defend a siege in Ortysia, when I attempted to do so it resulted in an infinite loading screen, followed by a brief flash of a log message which states "Disabling invalid particle system under entity(torch_fire_sparks)"
    How to Reproduce
    :
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related):Ortysia
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Version:e1.0.4
    Computer Specs
    :
    GPU:16 GB intel Optane memory [3] [54]
    CPU:Intel Core i5-1035G1
    RAM:8GB SODIMM DDR4 SDRAM
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):256 GB Intel SSD