Search results for query: *

• Users: Dubya
  • Order by date
  1. Siege - Warm Up Is Only Ending At 60/60

No, you'll have to play the somehow ****tier version of TDM for 15 minutes before every siege and you'll like it.
  2. 15 minute warmups are way too much

It's just 15 minutes of infantry and archers being bowled over by cavalry, by far the least engaging gameplay multiplayer has to offer. When it gets late at night that turns into a mandatory unfun 15 minutes before every siege match starts. Most siege games don't even last 15 minutes. If I...
  3. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Are chambers ever going to get fixed?
  4. Please change tdm maps every day

Maybe if they released some map-making tools the community could help them make some more maps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    that would be fantastic
  5. Current state of game enforces unfun gameplay.

Yep, I've mostly moved to archer spamming myself because fighting against shield turtles is an exercise in frustration. The only infantry class I play anymore is the savage with the falx because you can actually hit a turtle after kicking him. I've noticed less and less two-handed/non-shielded infantry in siege and as a result the melee combat has been completely sedated. Cavalry is also stupid strong and should cost a lot more. It's really not fun when you hit a horse clean with a greataxe swipe as it gallops past you only to see a wimpy 50 damage hit. The riders should also take tremendous damage when their horse dies from under them and they skid along the ground at 30 mph. Javelins and other infantry throwing weapons should probably do more damage as well, or at least be much more accurate while moving. Hitting an archer for 40 damage with one of your three javelins doesn't seem fair when they shoot you right back for just as much damage if they don't one-hit you with a headshot. Multiplayer needs a lot more attention in general.
  6. "server crash" frequently in Siege (north america)

Yep, crash after crash after crash. Killing the population.
  7. Please Nerf Javelins

You can nerf it yourself in SP. Go into modules\native\moduledata\crafting_pieces.xml and change the damage factor on all the javelin heads to something lower. Or even just change the damage from pierce to cut will be a big nerf.
  8. Hammer crafting

In fact, the regular sledge hammer doesn't even exist anymore. All copies of it were replaced with the falx head.
  9. Hammer crafting

The recent patch removed the hammer head option from the "Two Handed Polearm" crafting list. This was the only way to create a decent hammer, as the hammer head under the "Two Handed Mace" list results in a hammer with 40 blunt damage. If you used the options under the "Two Handed Polearm"...
  10. Players don't get to enjoy siege defense

It's very rare that a player will actually get to see a siege defense. Often, the AI armies lose 40% of their troops by the time they're ready to attack, which results in them abandoning a siege. If you bring a decent army to defend, they will abandon. If they are sieging a castle that you're in...
  11. Need More Info Consistent crash when using offensive battering rams

Pretty much title. Ram breaks first door, immediately crash. I've assaulted three different castles/towns and they all crash. Didn't happen till this latest patch. windows 10 gtx 1060 ryzen 3600x 16gb ddr4 ssd
  12. Starving AI Garrisons

The better bandaid would be to fix prosperity so that it wouldn't jack up food requirements to the point of unavoidable starvation.
  13. Linking prosperity with food production creates an inescapable downward spiral for fiefs

Higher prosperity means higher food usage. What you can do to counteract this is buy up a ton of food somewhere else and dump it on the market in that city.
    I also tried this and it did nothing. If it worked it would also do nothing to help starving castles as they don't have markets.
  14. SP - General Prosperity destroys garrisons and it shouldn't

You would think the goal is to make your town and castle as prosperous as possible, but doing so increases food requirements by an EXTREME amount, and there's nothing you can do about it. Once you hit a critical limit of prosperity, your garrisons will be accelerating toward total depletion...
Back
Top Bottom