Search results for query: *

• Users: Bidz
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Lack of indicator for current stamina. (It's a bad experience to load the smithy just to find u have to wait more)

Or a "wait until stamina is full" option in the city menu
    this is much more elegant. cheering for this
  2. SP - General African Inspired Faction

ngl would be neat if we got one faction for every culture but....

a. game is based on medieval setting and that is just europe and the very close stuff, no one but historians or activist care about africa when thinking of this period
    b. development has seen enough delay already
    c. tinkering cultures to keep the balance would a **** ton of work and probably need to break inmersion or deviate too much from the attempt to be based on reality making it a challenge for desing consistency
  3. SP - General Lack of indicator for current stamina. (It's a bad experience to load the smithy just to find u have to wait more)

It's a pain having to enter the forge to check if you are at 100%, even more when it doesnt load fast because you aren't on a m2 drive. Either add a stamina indicator somewhere on the general UI or send a message when your stamina is back at 100%. Hopefully this can be added quickly since...
  4. Resolved Game crashes on brightness calibration screen

Hello I might have solved the issue in some way.

Short story, it wasn't working so I manually changed the settings on the engine_config.txt file (C:\Users\Username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs). I didn't do a proper test for each config, just turned off most of the fancy stuff, reduced max FPS to 75 to match my monitor and left the most common and basic ones like AA and Texture stuff untouched. And BAM finally went trough the brightness screen, didn't have time to play, so just made sure it didn't crash on the first scene (the training grounds?) and quit without any issue at all.

Despite not being certain if it was the fps change or some other setting what fixed the issue for me, I'd like to suggest that maybe the default configuration being lower could help avoid this. I'm aware it wouldn't fix the source of the issue, but it would be better for users if they can at least access the settings in game before the game encounter any issues, so they have an user friendly way to adjust settings instead of having to find the config file.

Not sure if it'll help because maybe the game changed something after I got in, but this is how my file looks.

umber_of_ragdolls = 5
    max_simultaneous_sound_event_count = 1
    invert_mouse = 0
    foliage_quality = 4
    decal_quality = 4
    texture_filtering = 5
    graphics_adapter = 0
    first_time = 0
    brightness_calibrated = 2
    texture_budget = 3
    texture_quality = 4
    show_framerate = 0
    max_framerate = 75
    cheat_mode = 0
    water_quality = 2
    display_width = 1920
    display_height = 1080
    display_mode = 1
    selected_monitor = 0
    force_vsync = 1
    enable_cloth_simulation = 1
    enable_flora_sway = 1
    shader_quality = 2
    postfx_dof = 1
    postfx_sssss = 0
    postfx_ssr = 0
    postfx_bloom = 0
    postfx_sunshafts = 0
    postfx_streaks = 0
    postfx_hexagon_vignette = 0
    postfx_vignette = 0
    postfx_grain = 0
    postfx_lens_flares = 0
    postfx_chromatic_aberration = 0
    postfx_motion_blur = 0
    tesselation = 0
    particle_quality = 1
    particle_detail = 1
    terrain_quality = 2
    shadowmap_type = 2
    shadowmap_filtering = 1
    shadowmap_resolution = 3
    disable_sound = 0
    sound_device = 0
    sound_output = 0
    resolution_scale = 100
    enable_dynamic_resolution_scale = 0
    dynamic_resolution_fps_target = 60
    lighting_quality = 1
    antialiasing_technique = 4
    environment_detail = 1
    character_detail = 4
    safely_exited = 1
    enable_controller_vibration = 1
    weapon_trail_amount = 0.5000
    display_refresh_rate = 60.0000
    master_volume = 1.0000
    music_volume = 1.0000
    sound_volume = 1.0000
    mouse_sensitivity_coefficient = 0.5000
    gamma = 2.0000
    sharpen_amount = 0.0000
    control_mouse_movement_y_scale = 1.5000
    control_mouse_movement_max_accumulation = 40.0000
    control_mouse_movement_accumulation_decay_speed = 100.0000
    brightness = 0.0000
    brightness_min = -0.0060
    brightness_max = 1.0060
    exposure_compensation = 0.0139
    antialiasing_technique = 4
    occlusion_technique = 1

Gonna try to have some fun this weekend on the game thx and best wishes for you :smile:.
  5. Resolved Game crashes on brightness calibration screen

EDIT2 - Ok this time they are working.... for now >_>

Had a bit of trouble trying to fit the text here, so I uploaded the files for sharing.

rgl_log_2436.txt

rgl_log_errors_2436.txt

Hopefully you can figure this one out. I'll be waiting for any further instruction if needed :smile:.
  6. Resolved Game crashes on brightness calibration screen

Hi

Still crashes,I can see the brigthness selection screen for a second and then it crashes. Tried once with the latest radeon drivers too (I'm on an RX480).

I have indeed tried verifying the game files, twice actually.
  7. Resolved Game crashes on brightness calibration screen

Hey, glad this is being looked upon, wanted to point that I tried after reading thi bu sadly the issue persists. Cheering on you guys and looking forward finally enjoying the game :wink:.
  8. Resolved Game crashes on brightness calibration screen

Not sure if I'm allowed to bump this, but I'm having a crash here too, with the system becoming unresponsive so I can't even check the error message.
Back
Top Bottom