Search results for query: *

• Users: Ychop
  • Order by date
  1. Ychop

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Henchman to gather garnison for your fiefs/castels

Moin guys, What Do you think about having henchmen/shakes that you can hire in your castle etc. To collect some troops for your garrison, so you don't have to gather them by yourself? For example: It would cost you the wage for the hemchman itself + the cost for the amount of troops you want to...
  2. Ychop

SP - World Map Acompany/follow option

Hey guys, i hope there wasn't a Post prior to this topic if so, sorry ^^ So i think we need the Option warband had on the World map, where we can right click on any Group on the map to automaticly follow them. I thinkt it would improve the QOL gameplay. What Do you guys think about this, let...
  3. Ychop

Arrow realism

For the most part though I think arrows are entirely too effective in this game vs armor. They shouldn't just pierce heavy armor from the front unless it's specific arrows shot from very high strength bows, but this game doesn't make you replenish your supply of arrows so a one-time purchase of the armor-piercing variety is all you'd need.

Same with most melee weapons. It makes blunt weapons and weapons designed vs heavy armor not worth using. Shouldn't be able to slash at someone in heavy plate armor with a sword and expect to do much to them, but a mace or warhammer? That's what they're for. Shorter reach but the perfect weapon to use vs a walking tank impervious to your sword and arrows. What, you're an archer with a sword only? You didn't plan ahead enough. Just run away.
    that sound very Intresting, to mind not only Arrows, but also meele Weapons have a diffrent impact to Stronge/weaker Amour would give the game a LOT i would say. very good idea, much appriciate.
  4. Ychop

Arrow realism

Such a high degree of realism would not make fun gameplay. If some late game units or the player turn almost completely immune against arrows (and swords, spears and all other kind of cutting or piercing weapons), it would completely throw off former combat techniques which were useful and could also lead to removing all challenge from the player.
    Yeah you right, it would make much less fun for some people :grin:, but still i think it would add a bit more rougue-like elements. And that is defenitly a matter of taste :grin:
    maybe someday there will be a mod for it, this would be also totally fine if you asked me :grin:

Armor is already phenomal important in Mount & Blade. The difference between wearing just some clothes and a full lamellar armor is massive. In my opinion this is a good enough abstraction.
    i've not seen too much of a diffrence, a friend of mine and I had pretty good armour and were killed easly by Stones( but i think they have fixed it already if i'm not wrong)
  5. Ychop

Arrow realism

Hey Guy, latley i watched a Video on Youtube, where some Guys tested the impact of an Arrow to an Plate/iron Amour. Before i saw the Video i thought that Arrow can easily pierce armour, but i've proven wrong, so much for that ... :D So i thought how it is in Bannerlord? I belive that there the...
  6. Ychop

SP - UI [Suggestion] Inventory Lock should *stick*

Yeah, i also would appriciate this.
  7. Ychop

How to recive game updates

right click on Bannerlord -> Porperties -> Betas -> Select newest Version in the Dropdown Menu
  8. Ychop

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

the aserai xD, and i joined them before i even noticed it was too late
  9. Ychop

Are the eyes in Bannerlord W.I.P?

yeah i also find that the eyes look very special, in particular when your at the battlefield my chars eyes look like he's on Crack or something.
  10. Ychop

Enable death?

but it is it possible for your char to die of old age, even if you don't enalbe 'Death' ?
  11. Ychop

Year 1090, think i had a good game so far

Looks like a massive improvment. But still i have the personal feeling that all the conquering stuff happens a bit too fast,
    Compared to my Warband playthroughs.
  12. Ychop

List of issues/wants for the game still present after 1.04

i have the feeling some skills you've activated aren't working.

for example: i've activated the skill in Achery where i can use any bow on my horse, but i wont work.
  13. Ychop

One Empire dominates whole map. Left not knowing what to do. PLEASE HELP

Had the same issue. I updatet to 1.0.4 while i was playing the campaign (about 6 Hours irl until the update to 1.0.4).
    before the Update i've not seen any tendency for a fraction to took over the map, but after the update i waited in a town for about 30-50 min rl (i was cooking and wanted to "grind" money from the workshops) and after i came back to play i saw that my map was fully conquerd by one Fraction.
    So my question is: does the update had an impact on my game altough i started the campaign with version 1.0.3 ?
    if yes then the changes doesnt relly helped.
    if no, well then, less talkin more RAIDING! (again)
    PS: i love the game so far, never had played a game so much in the last time. xoxo
Back
Top Bottom